Delilah's POV

He left. He left me on my knees, on the ground, crying for him. I clutched my chest as I watched the car drive away, he didn't even look back at me. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. This felt like ten years ago, I can't. He can't. Not again. I felt arms around me, I looked ready to yell at whoever was touching me.

"Mommy, He left me again. I can't do this again. It hurts! Make it stop!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"Oh my baby. Luka, carry her, please." I couldn't see, my eyes were so blurry from the tears. I felt someone pick me up.

"It's okay honey. It'll be okay." I felt us moving, I knew the smell.

"Why does he keep leaving me dad? Why am I not good enough for him to stay?" I was sobbing.

"What happened?" I heard my dad ask.

"We'll explain in a minute."

"Angel?" I didn't answer him. I jumped out of dad's arms and ran to my room. I didn't even lock the door when I got in the bathroom and started throwing up. I felt my hair being held back and her soft hand rubbing my back.

"Why? He promised he'd never leave." I started hyperventilating.

"Kade let her go. He knows that holding on only hurts her. She told him that she wasn't ready. She begged him to stay but..." Luka said.

"He got in the car and drove away, he didn't even look back. He left me, again. Why does he always leave me behind?"

"It's my fault."

"Jordan, honey, it's not you fault, please don't bl...." I let out another scream and clutched my heart.

"Mommy, make it stop, please! Noah was right. No one loves me enough to stay."

"Jordan, son, don't go."

"I can't sit here and hear her like this, it's breaking my heart." I heard feet and a few minutes later, a heartbreaking howl.

"Great, now Jordan hates me." I started crying harder. "I give up. I can't do this anymore."

"You guys out here." I heard the door close and looked to see Amber sitting next to me. Her and mom rubbing my back.

"Sweetheart, he doesn't hate you, he could never hate you. He thinks it's his fault and it's killing him that he can't take your pain away." She said.

"It's not his fault, he's not the one that broke my heart. He's not the one who's always leaving me. Kade promised he'd never leave me again, and he broke his promise, again."

"Honey he's not leaving you, he's distancing himself, he's letting you go, so that you can see how you feel about Jordan. He loves you and wants you to be happy. He knows that as long as you are attached to him, you won't really be happy." Mom tried to explain.

"But I don't know how I feel about Jordan. I like him, a lot more than I thought I would. But I still love Kade, he's my best friend. How can he know what makes me happy when I don't even know? I wasn't ready to let him go yet."

"Lilah, honey, you've always been blind. He saw you and Jordan today. He saw how Jordan brings out the real you, that you've locked away for so long. All of us, that knew you before Kade left, see it. You look at Jordan like you never looked at Kade. He did it because he knew you wouldn't ever be ready. He'll come back, he needs to let his heart heal. I know it hurts and once you let the pain go, you'll see and understand why he did this." We jumped at the bedroom door being slammed.

"I just need sleep. I'm sorry that I keep ruining things. Thank you, both of you." I stood up and walked into my room.

"Good-night honey."