Delilah's POV

I said good night to gran and made my way to the office. I felt like I was being watched so I stopped to look behind me but there was nothing. I turned to walk forward and I ran into a wall. I waited for the impact of the ground but it never came.

"Woah there darlin'." I felt hands on my waist. I looked up at the wall of a man that I walked into. My jaw dropped. He was, wow, fucking gorgeous. Long blonde hair tied back, Caribbean blue eyes, around 6'3'', a tan I would kill to have and from the looks of him, he's hiding a fine ass body under his clothes. Wait, why am I checking him out? I'm with Kade. I hurried and looked away.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." I apologized.

"It's okay, I don't mind you bumping into me." I just realized his hands were on my waist still. I backed up and he dropped his hands.

"Well, thank you for stopping me from falling."

"You're welcome." I was starting to feel awkward.

"Well, I got to go. Have a good day." I started to walk away.

"See you around darlin'." I blushed as I continued to walk away. I walked into the lobby of the building.

"Ms. Hall, right?" A guy asked me.

"Um, yeah?"

"I'm Mr. King's contractor and that's his interior decorator."

"Oh, Okay. Hi." We walked around the space. I told them everything that I wanted. They seemed to like my ideas. When we were done, I told them good-bye and got on the elevator. When it dinged, I expected to see Ariella's glare, but she wasn't at her desk. I shrugged and continued to Kade's office. The closer I got, I heard yelling. I stopped outside the door.

"I told you Ariella, I have a girlfriend."

"Please Kade, I look better with you, we could be a power couple. We would be the talk of the ball. Come on baby, I know you want me." I pulled my phone out to record.

"I have warned you too many times. I think it's best if you pack up your desk and you can pick up your last paycheck on Friday."

"You can't fire me. Not only will my dad be pissed off that you keep turning me down, it'll be worse if you fire me. We will ruin you! I suggest you change your mind."

"I paid my debt to your dad off. You can't use him to get me to sleep with you or be with you in any way."

"I'll tell everyone you fired me because I wouldn't sleep with you." He was quiet. "That's right baby. It'll be my word against yours. And you know who they will believe." I heard her walking, it sounded like to his desk. "Now show your future wife what she'll be playing with." I heard a zip and that's when I opened the door. She got up and wiped her mouth to make me think she was blowing him.

"Lily, it's not.." She cut him off.

"It's exactly what you think, he wants me and not you. Sorry sweetie, but this is mine." She grabbed his junk through his pants. I stopped recording. I looked at her with a smile as I played the conversation back for her. Her face paled. I put my phone in my purse and put that on Kade's desk.

"Kade, what happened the last time some bitch put her hands on your crotch in front of me?"

"You snapped her wrist back until the bone poked through."

"I'm not scared of some weak ass human." Her eyes went red, and she bared her fangs at me. I started laughing.

"Babe, you want to see what gran taught me today?"