Delilah's POV pt.2

When I woke up, I was in a beautiful field, the grass was so soft and green, the sun was shining and the sky was so blue, every color was so vibrant. I sat up and looked around, I was all alone. I stood up and realized I was in a bright white, flowy dress with spaghetti straps, and it ended at my feet, which were bare. What the actual fuck?

"Hello!" I yelled. "Is anyone there?" I looked around. "Am I dead?" I muttered.

"You're not dead dear." I screamed, jumped like two feet in the air, and I put my hand over my pounding heart. "I didn't mean to scare you." The beautiful woman laughed. She wore a plain white dress, her pale white hair stopped at her knees.

"Who... Who are you?"

"I'm Selene, the mood goddess." I bowed. "No need to bow daughter."

"What happened to me?"

"Your emotions went wild, your anger about the girl with Kade, your love for him to not act on that anger, your love and need to protect the princes and princesses, they overloaded your system, so to say, and it triggered the rest of your being to become active before they were supposed to, so you fainted."

"Rest of my being?"

"Your vampire and witch side." A man said and I jumped again. He was standing with another beautiful man and woman.

"Okay, are any more of you going to pop out because I might pee myself next time." They laughed like I wasn't serious.

"No, we are it daughter. I'm Apollo, the sun god."

"We are Lady Hecate and Pan, the horned god. We made the witches. Apollo made the vampires and Selene made the wolves." Lady Hecate said.

"Why do you call me daughter?"

"Because we each had a hand in creating you. You are a Tribrid and the one that will unite all the supernaturals." Pan explained.

"But my mom is human and what about Dev, he's my twin?"

"You are human, wolf, vampire, witch and pure of heart. Your mother is your mother, she is kind and almost pure of heart. And Devin, he has his own purpose but it's for him to discover." Selene said.

"How am I supposed to unite everyone? I'm still trying to figure out my crappy love life."

"When the time comes you will know what to do." Apollo said vaguely.

"But shouldn't I train or something?"

"No need. As for your love life, you will get it figured out. Continue with what you have planned. You have to learn yourself, we can't tell you who the person is. That's why you need to continue, you need to find your true self, not the creatures that you are, but your soul. Once you do, you will find your epic love." Selene explained.