Noah's POV

I stood on the balcony over-looking the city. I took a drink of the whiskey in my glass. I felt her snake her arms around my waist. Usually, I wouldn't mind having another woman's arms around me but right now, all I wanted was Delilah back here where she belongs. I guess the saying is true that you don't know what you have until it's gone. I can't believe that asshole marked her so fast. It's been three days since she left me. Just thinking about it was making me crazy.

"What are you thinking about baby?"

"Nothing." I lied and then downed my glass. I turned out of her hold and went inside to get a refill.

"You were thinking about her, weren't you?" I didn't answer and just refilled my glass. I downed half of my glass. "Once I get rid of all reminders in this place you'll forget her. I already got rid of all her clothes." I froze.

"You did what?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I got rid of all her ugly ass clothes." I went to my bedroom and threw open the closet. It was all gone, this bitch took over and there wasn't even a trace of Delilah's scent in the room anymore. I walked back to the living room, picked my drink up and downed the rest.

"I didn't tell you that you could do that." I growled.

"Your mom told me I could. You are never going to see her again, so what's the matter if I get rid of her shit?" I squeezed the glass until it shattered.

"This is my place, not my mother's. I left the clothes for when she comes back and I can see her whenever I want. I saw and spoke to her earlier. She is mine, we are just having a little fight. She knows I love her." This time she glared at me.

"You don't love her. If you did, you wouldn't have been fucking me for the last year and a half." I laughed as I found another glass and poured a drink.

"Sweetheart, you aren't special. You weren't the only easy pussy that I've been fucking. That's all you're good for. Delilah is the only one worthy of being the mother of my children." She started to cry.

"You'll change your mind once she's dead." I dropped my glass, picked her off of the couch, and slammed her into a wall, all with my hand around her neck. "Mmmm. I bet you couldn't do that with her fragile body."

"If any harm comes to her, I'll kill you first." I threw her to the ground. "Go home. I don't want to see you."

"Baby, this is my home." She handed me a piece of paper saying she is an occupant here. Clearly, my mother's idea. "I'll see you in our bed." She walked away. I pulled my phone out and dialed my mother.

"It's late Noah, what...."

"Why the hell did you make Octavia an occupant here? Now, I can't kick her out."

"That's the point dear. It's time that you and your future wife live together."

"The only woman I'm ever going to marry is Delilah."

"You are going to forget that stupid human and make things work with Octavia."

"She's not human and I do not want Octavia!"

"What are you talking about? Did the King boy change her already?"

"No, he didn't. She's a fucking wolf!" I know this will change her mind. She has a problem with human and vampire hybrids but not wolf and vampire. She knows that they are the strongest hybrids.

"How do you know?"

"I saw her at her work earlier today."

"You idiot! She has the power to ruin us!"