Delilah's POV

We were all in the living room when we heard the knock. I decided that I should be the one to answer the door. I took a deep breath, I hated these people. I opened the door. "Hello Freya, Nikolai, please, come in." We walked into the living room and I offered them to sit on the love seat. Their eyes scanned the room and got wide when they saw Luka.

"What's going on Delilah?" Freya asked.

"Look, I know that you hate me and why."

"We don't..." Freya started.

"Yes, you do. I'm not a pure blood so I'm not good enough for your son." Their eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "I left Noah, I ended our engagement and moved home. I'm also aware of the pure blood you have waiting for him."

"Well, if you left him, what do you need from us? Money to keep quiet about what we are?" Freya rolled her eyes.

"Here." I handed them my phone. After they read it, I took my phone back. "You have the power to get him to back off. I don't want him. And if you refuse to help me then I will send a copy of his texts to every news outlet and your company will be ruined, and if that's not enough, the video of him hitting me, twice, busting my lip open, at the club last night will do enough." Everyone in the room stared at me in disbelief.

"There's no video." Nikolai said. I laughed and held my phone up, showing the video as their mouths dropped open.

"Before I went into the club, I paid some girl to record everything until I left, and she did. I paid her $500. I figured I should have an insurance policy if he tried anything. You know that texts stay forever and once a video is shared a few times, there is no way to get rid of it." I looked over at mom in her chair and Luka standing next to it, they looked proud. I looked back at Freya and Nikolai.

"You are a lot smarter and ballsier than I though." Freya said. "There was no need for the extra stuff. If it meant you would stay away from my son, I would help."

"Just think of it as my way of making sure you keep him in line and the hell away from me and my people, my family."

"I guess you are including the Kings in this?" Nikolai glared at Luka.

"Yes, they are family. I know your son, and he will hurt anyone I care about to hurt me. And this includes making sure that he doesn't hire or talk anyone into doing it for him."

"You covered all your bases. I hate to say this, but I'm impressed. It's a shame you're not a pure blood." Kade grabbed my hand. "I take it you are the reason she knows what we are?" He nodded. "When Sarah called me in a panic a couple of days ago about her son falling for a human, I didn't know you were who she was talking about. It is a disgrace but as long as it's not my son, I don't care."

"I'm glad you're in agreeance because he's here." Lucy said as she backed away from the front window. None of us had a chance to move, he walked in without knocking.

"DELILAH!!" He yelled as he stood by the front door.

"I'm in the living room." I called out, everyone was standing facing the doorway as he walked in. He stared at me and I saw his eyes go from blue to red.

"What the fuck is on your neck?" He took a step forward and Kade stepped closer to me so I was half hidden behind him. "Step away from her King. She is MINE!" He growled and I saw his fangs pop out.

"Enough Noah! NOW!" Nikolai yelled. His head snapped to his parents.

"What are you.... you called my parents?" He looked back at me.

Her First Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें