Kade's POV.

I woke up to a knock on my office door, I got off of the couch and answered the door. Dev and Lucy walked in with coffee, they are always here before everyone else. Dev handed me my coffee and sat in one of the two armchairs.

"Bro, this is the second night you stayed here. You need to come home and get some real rest." Dev said.

"I told her I wouldn't be there so I'm keeping my word."

"She's not there and after the week is over, gran told me she decided to stay at Greyson's." I sighed and ran my hands down my face.

"I don't know what I thought was going to happen."

"Just come home. She wants you to find someone." I shot him a glare.

"I'm not going to move on, I can't, not yet."

"I'm not saying move on. But she doesn't want you to be alone. Just come home, we can go out to the club. You just need something to take your mind off of things until she figures her shit out."

"Lucy? You've been quiet."

"I agree with Dev. You need a distraction. But, I don't think it's guys you have to worry about."

"What aren't you saying Lucy?"

"Ugh. Boys don't ever pay attention. It's not just the princes but the princesses too." We looked at her like she grew another head.

"Wait, my sister is a lesbian now?" She palmed her face.

"No, dummy. She's bi. She likes both. I'm not telling you guys anything that her and I talk about, so don't ask. Just find someone to occupy your mind and tell them it's just sex to you if that's the case. Or if you are against it completely, just got out with us to drink and have fun. But come home."

"Aren't you jealous that she likes girls now Lucy?" Dev deadpanned.

"Ew dude." We looked at her like she's nuts. "Yes, she's beautiful and sexy, if she wasn't my sister and role model maybe, but I can't see her like that." There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Good morning Mr. King. Oh, hello Ms. King and Mr. Hall. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here." The blonde batted her eyes at me. "Is there anything I can do for you?" She licked her lips.

"No thank you, Ashlyn." She looked disappointed as she closed the door.

"See, like her. She's desperate and convenient being she's your secretary and all." Dev said.

"No." I said quickly, and they looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Just no." I mumbled. Lily and I had some fun in here, I can't disrespect the memory like that.

"Oh, I get it." Lucy finally said. "Him and Lilah had extra-curricular activities in here, and he doesn't want to sully the memory." I blushed, she knows me all to well. She stood and Dev followed. "Just come home big brother." They left and went to their offices. After I finished my coffee, I cleaned the room up then put the pillow and blanket in the closet. I made myself look presentable, I didn't have any paperwork since I've had nothing else to do. Around 11:30 I get a call from Ashlyn.

"Sir, a Nick Smith is here to see you."

"Send him in." When he knocked on the door, I let him in and gave him a quick handshake. 

"Good morning Nick. How's everything?"

"Good, good. The lobby is finished, and we just finished hanging the signs." I clapped his shoulder.