Jordan's POV

I laid in bed with the worst blue balls I have ever had, and I did this to myself. Every part of me is telling me to go in and fuck her. But I won't, not yet.

'Why are you torturing us?'

'You know why.'

'But she wants us.'

'I know but I want her to love us. For four years, we have watched from the distance. Now that she's here, I want her to stay.' Austin huffed and laid down. I was a manwhore, I went from girl to girl, and not a single one made me want to have a serious relationship. Until Delilah. I have never wanted anything, even the Alpha title, as much as I want her. My phone off and I smiled. Until I looked at the screen and frowned.

Addie: Hey baby, I'm back. Did you miss me?

Me: No.

Addie: Don't be like that. Tell whoever is warming your bed tonight to leave so I can show you how much I missed you.

Me: No. I don't want you. I told you that three months ago.

Addie: We just needed a break. My two-month vacation should have given you time to realize you love and want only me.

Me: I don't love you and definitely don't want you. Keep it up and you'll end up like Talia.

Addie: What about her?

Me: She refused to understand when I said to leave me alone, so my dad Alpha commanded her to stay away and have no communication with me.

Addie: You would never do that to me. You know I'm your future.

Me: You're not and do you want to test your theory?

I'm not looking forward to them finding out about Lilah. I know she can handle herself, it's more of an emotional thing. She's still fragile when it comes to her self-esteem. She doesn't realize how wanted she is.

"Son, wake up." I heard my mom.

"Hmmm."

"Jordan, it's Lilah." My eyes flew open.

"What?"

"She's locked herself in her room. I think she is having a panic attack." I shot out of bed.

"Like you care. What happened?"

"I was wrong and jealous, then yesterday, you could feel the sincerity coming off of her. It's no one's fault, it happened before I was with your dad. But we were in the kitchen, preparing her for later, she's worried that if they find out she's the Tribrid, they will want her gone because they will think she's a freak."

"How did...?"

"They told me earlier. It was her idea. She wants the girls to know too. She doesn't like hiding it. We tried to tell her it's not hiding it, but protecting her. She called King Ayden and told him that she didn't want to keep it a secret. He said that he will back whatever she chooses. Then, I might have said something true, but stupid."

"What did you say?"

"That certain people might take advantage of the situation and turn people to hate her, you know who I'm talking about."

"Mom."

"I know, it's stupid, but it's possible." I walked to her bathroom door and knocked.

"Lilah?" Nothing. "Darlin', let me in please. I really don't want to take the door down." Nothing. "Mom, I got this, go. You don't want to hear what I'm about to say." I waited for her to be gone.