Zombie Brawling(Zombie pov)

(Chapter 9,2/2)

I heard loud knocking on the Door of my cabin,i groan And i sit up,"Stop knocking i already heard u!" I yell, thinking it was jay,"i don't want to move.." jackson groans out as i put my boxers back on,i kiss his forehead and say" u don't have to get up dear,i'll get the door"in his ear,and he gives me a kiss on the cheek, I get off the bed and go to get the door,I'm surprisingly Greeted with the faces of Lucas, jane , lauren,Brown haired man,curly haired girl and blonde girl,"What are you guys doing here?"i ask confused"Where is jackson you Godammed Zombie!we know its in here"my faces turns to s frown as i let out a growl,i Roll my eyes and let them in,They Get shocked at the sight of jackson rubbing his eyes,Shirtless and on my bed,"Holy Fucking shit!You guys fucked last night!"lauren yells out,Blonde girl Has tears in her eyes and looks away,While jane's Face is of horror"why did you let them in?"jack ask's me"because i'm too tired for this bullshit"i say as i Go towards the bed,Getting inside as my Pelvis Hurted because of how fast i went last night,"i'll  wake up tomorrow"i say buy i get Punched in the Chest,"No you aren't" jack says,i groan and face him on the bed,then i look at the other still shocked "are guys gonna leave so we can get decent or not?"i ask, Jane nods and grabs Lauren by The arm,the other rush out except lucas "Did you guys use protection?" He ask's us blunty "we forgot" i respond as i Cuddle with jack "maybe use it next time" Lucas says as he walks out,i hear Curly haired girl fangirl about us two going at it last night.

"We have to Get on the move Eli" jackson Tells me,i nod and we start To get dresed,"Eli...what are we?"jack ask's me and i quickly respond with "boyfriends"With A lot of confidence in my voice,then i kiss his cheek and Get to the door,"you ready to walk withouth rest?"i ask jack"my ass hurts like hell, but i'll try" i let out a chuckle As i help Jackson get on the road "we aren't gonna have to Walk" i say to jack and his eyes shine, i turn on Grace's motor and Open the safety bell's "Luci!Lili Charlie!"i yell, the trio come Running to the box with excitement,once they are in I put the Safety bells On them,"So you and jackson are my Papa and Father now?"Charlie ask's as i help Jackson to sit on Grace,my face get redded as i remember what happened Last night,i put my Hand on my mouth "last night i was going on pure isnticts" i nod at charlie,She lets out a giggle and smiles big "you really went hard on me last night babe"jack say's,I kiss Jacks cheek and charlies forehead,"sorry darling~i promise next time You'll have as much fun as i had,if u know what i mean"i whisper in jack's ear,he nods with a Malicius stare,the next town was prettry far away,but Grace Had a full tank of gas and i was ready for the hight speeds that A motorcicle made for Races can go.

In no time We three and my pets were leading the group of humans running On foot,a perfectly good Truck was parkted so i thought maybe We can get most of the groun on it,the box was big enought to carry a King Sized bed,"Do you want to give the group a vehicle to go on?" I ask Lucas,i feel him nod on my shoulder so i park grace on the side of the road,I check if the truck is funcional And the only thing That was keeping it there was that it had no gas,"Search for gas"i tell my boyfriend"will do"he responds,we were quite far away from the group if Persons running at foot,so we had some time,The truck had The drivers Seat and the Side seat,a couch like back before the Box Was,Possibly 4 persons could go inside,and 8 on the box,I found A broken down car with some fuel,"Found it!" I yell Jack comes carryng the empty gas can we Keep on Grace's Box.

Once we fill The new white truck with gas I Turn on the Motor"it sounds quite new" Jackson say as he Waves towards the sweaty group coming our way,in no time Jane is on the drivers seat,Jay on the other and Lucas and claire on the back seats,lauren and others wich i heard Jane call by their names,blonde haired girl Jessica,Curly haired girl Crystal, and Brown haired Boy Draco,  those four were on the box,The girls on the back, with space inbetween them four wich was filled with Their bags, and the rest of the bags Of the others In the middle,now we can carry A lot more things with us,If we get more backpacks of course,So The white truck,wich Jane calle Karin,And grace were Moving at the same speed, we will get a lot more faster to jericho,our main Goal now? Get Supplies,mainly gas and food.