Confused and Turned(Zombie pov)

(Prologe:1/2)

(Elijah pov)

Whe-where a' m i?, Who am i?, what, what is here?...i-i can feel liquid close to my chest,thats what i think when I wake up, i think i waked up.. but My chest, has some sort of liquid, i look down to See it, My before long black Hoddie is now only pieces of cloth Sitting on my belly and On the ground, My chest..my breast's are gone,with various Chunks of my belly also gone, i'm bledding, bledding a purple liquid wich Mixes with what i asume is a blood puddle of my own blood,creating a dark magenta liquid, 

I..i'm not supposed to be alive are i?,The Fact that you can See some of my ribs From the lack of Meat that was probably eaten out of me makes it seem so.. wait-Wait a goddanm minute! How did i get here in the firts place?! Okay,okay, Calm yourself.. I sit up to see that my body has a toned down Hourglass figure, with an olive some-what tanned skin, I..think i was quite chubby,allthought i don't know by the lack Of Meat and skin on my body,I get up,The meat on my thighs has been Munched and eated on, along with my supposed belly and..chest i guess, it just an atlmost open rib-cage.

I try to stand up,But i atlmost fall over, i quickly grab onto the concrete wall for balance, allright, what information you have...yeah i.. i think i'm a dude, But most of My body has been eaten so i don't think that part is intact.
i.. don't feel anything? Allthought I sure feel hungry,oh no,wait..here comes the pain,i Give a slight punch to the wall with the side of my fist,god why does that hurt so much, i'm already dead right? I check my own pulse by putting my two Fingers on My the side of my neck.

No pulse.

Woah!more Walking corpses like me Walk around, i hear screams From Behind me,a Human Man,Probably in his 30's Fighting off Some Walking corpes,WAIT!i'm a zombie! Thats... Cool?he's..fighting Zombies off, the Sweet smell of human blood Fills my nostrils as i inhale, i can smell my own blood, the mans blood and a womans blood,i also can smell the concrete ,The trees and bushes, and other rotting Zombies, some tryng to kill the man, Wich i'm pretty sure Just saw the woman get bitten.

Allright,.i'm settling into this Zombie apocalypce quite nicely if i say so myself, atleast i can think,Yeah,i remember some things.. i loved to wach Zombie Movies before i died i guess, specially the ones where a Zombie Gets a mind of his own, stopping being a Rotten mindless corpse and Actually thinking, now, i'm pretty much The walking dead,and i need food.

what should be a Blood-curling scream To me Can be heard over the Grunts The Zombies make, allthought its like music to my now Zombie ears, it obvious that he's now dead meat, but.. i have JUST died, The blood puddle on where i was lying its Still liquid, so, i kindly Need to... wait.. what do i do? I mean i don't even know my own name!wait, name, name.. it started with E.. Elionor... no Elias? no thats not it.hmm,i'll.. go by ... Elijah,It sounds pretty nice, and has a nice ring to it.

Okay,name:Cheked,age:15 Uhhh..excuse me brain i'm too tall to be 15,am i 6'3 or what the heck?because My Face its quite fucking Far from the Ground,ugh i need a Windown or something made of glass to see my reflection.

and like that I see a car and after looking at the Reflectcion of its windown i can see myself better,i'm a 15 Year old Male,that's surprisingly 5'8,With Tanned olive skin and Dark brown hair,hair wich is Quite Puffy,and A little curled,yet pretty fluffly and soft at touch,even if it its coated with blood, i only have one Eye, the other eye socked being empty,Eye wich is glowing dimly, In a Golden reddish Hue, i guess it comes with being a Zombie.

My black hoddie is nothing but pieces of cloth on the ground,all i have is A ripped White Short sleeved Shirt, and ripped shorts,with Black torn shoes, all coated in blood,the smell of Human flesh makes my Insides burn, Especially my troat, If i eat human meat... Especially Human brain, i'll probably become like them... Feral and Gross So,thats off the list...

I take Deep sniffs, and like a bloodhound i Smell everything, every Sniff picking up more smells, until. The smell Of Canned soup being spilled fills my nostrils,A mall,A mall with food rations is close by.

And its my new destination