Dangerous encounter(Zombie pov)

(Chapter 5:1/2)

I waked up to the licking of my new dog,"kain...Stop thaatt" I say Reluctantly to Wake up , but The Doggo started barking"OKAY I'M UP I'M UP!"i yelled as i sitted up,the dog barking so close to my Head maked my Ears felt like they were bledding,as i sobbed my Eyes i said to myself"hmg..what hour is it?"While taking a look at the digital clock,but it had no batterie left,I got up and opened the Windown's Courtains.

When we got here The sun was slowly rising,But now the sun Was Going down,i looked at the dog,being all Sleppy and tired even trought he probably just sleep 6-8 hours,i gave him a smile,I also felt the same way,i drank Bottles and bottles of water,as I dindt notice before how thirsty i was, and i let kain have some,"Lest go boy"i said after I ended Eating, kain had eaten 5 cans of dog food and The 6 Was half eaten,"good boy"I said as he was already waiting for me at the door, I putted on my heavy backpack And we both left the room, Claire and Jay left a note for me,and the note read"we had the best rest of our lives in this motel, thank u for clearing it out before we entered it,sorry but we had to leave early as claire was waked up by her being hungry, well have a picnic on the park, Well wait for you there -from:Jay" Very well then,me and kain walked Out of the Motel and walked to the road

I heard a Gunshot as we were On the road,It was loud too,I looked everywhere, until i Pointed my head Up, A group of humans, maybe 8, On top of a House ceiling,i put my hands up,"we didnt shoot at you,There was a zombie Too close to our liking"i looked around and i saw the dead body of a Runner, "Thanks" i say,As i put my Hands back down,Searching for My axe,"i didnt notice it", i say as i grab my axe and get it out,i put it to my shoulder,The blade the opposite way of My skin, with the long Wood handle on my shoulder,"Are you guys Safe?are any of u bitten?"i ask general questions, acting like i care for them while i Put My Bandit Mask on.

"Where okay,but one of us got bitten"she responds to my  firts question only "Who?"i respond"a kid,her name is charlie,Do u know by any chance someone Called jason?He was part of our group"i nod agressively,"He wanted me to tell his daughter he loved her, before He died...But he saved me and my dog's life"i lied,"he died as the greatest hero i Ever met"i lie again as i put My Hand to my chest,Tilting my head down, acting like i'm grieving for him"Atleast he died like he wanted,as a hero,Wait there,Were coming down"A womans voice says,the creppy Cold air And The Nublated sky makes Everything Look extremely Creppy.

Once they All get down i see the Orange haired girl,She had bandages on her left hand and arm,and kain didnt like that,The infection was running trought her veins,just like it was with mine,But I had no open Wounds to smell,"do u guys know how to get to the next city?"i ask,Curius if i should move,"Yeah,I heard That In atlanta They were working on a cure,they say that in jericho some Trucks comes by and rescue The Survivors that wait for them"the woman in front of me Says, i comment in  exitement "Really?then i hope you guys don't mind if i tag along" a muscled man Responds,not letting her speak"Sure!The more the better,and we just lost a man,not that we don't grieve for him, but we need the extra hand"i nod as i walk towards the little girl"Can i see it?" i point at her dirty Bandages, She nods and undoes the bloddy Bandages, A vibrant black bite mark is there, Redded with puffy skin Surroding it, With the veins That Connect to her hand Blackened"how far is it?" i ask at the woman That Seemed to be the leader "Far away,but if we Go at the pace we were going before we can get in time Before she turns" i nod, Wrapping the little girl's arm in new bandages that i had, i whisper into her ear"if you do turn i'll protect you,"And then i get up, She seemed quite shocked at firts,but then She rapidly hugged my leg, she is quite tiny,i patted her head "then lets get going i have Some Zombies to meet"They all Got surprised.

"i..also was bitten"i say and then i add"i already can understand what Other Zombies Say,allthought i'm unsure if i'll fully turn somewhere soon,Its like the infection just stopped There"i lie,if i were to lost control of my Istincts again i wanted them to think i fully turned, And i wanted them to be aware of What danger they were in,but before The leader could say something A girl  responded"Yikes!,But i guess thats kinda good,And if she turns then you may Be able to keep her Calm and not bite us,right?"i then nod.