Looting and taking inventory(Zombie pov)

(Chapter 7, 2/2)

Me, claire and jay were on staying on A motel,not far away from the restaurant the group of humans were Statying in hear giggles and Movement on the next room,Claire and Jay Acting cute and that was kinda annoying,but i had my belly full and a Soft Sleeping bag to sleep on,so when i waked up to The sunrise i wasnt moody,i putted my black protective black plastic glasses that didnt let even one strand of sunlight trought them,Perfect for walking in the day,luci came with me even trought the group of humans tried to lure him away with dog treats.

I Putted on new clothes,no cloth Jacked tho,As my brown Jacked Was Tainted by lots and lots of animal blood,i knocked on Jay and Clarise's door"were ready"they say as they get out,i found other two pair of glasses I the kitchen for them,"ready?"i ask"ready as i'll ever be"jay answerds and clarise nods,we walk outside to be greeted by the Sunrise,And we approach the Restaurant the humans are in,we three see how they Slowly come out of the restaurant,Charlie Runs for me and i crouch down to Hug her,"once we get to atlanta will you come with me"Charlie ask's,The other persons in the group Staring At me,Very very Silently but They are waiting for my response"no, once we get to jericho you'll be safe, and i'll go my own way,Learning more about being a Zombie with Jay and clarise,If i were to go with you to atlanta i wouldnt make it alive"i explain she nods,"okay...i get it"she says Sadly.

And we start to walk off,Sometimes people would quickly loot some houses, And me jay and clarise did the same,we three look like perfectly Healthy and Sane humans,Clarise's bag was half as big as our military backpacks,It was a the same brown cloth bag that messengers Used to carry their Papers before Internet became a thing She had a black long Dress with Orange and purple Cloth Adorning parts of the dress,and it had pockets,a lot of them,Red boots,and a white Jacked with roses On it.

Jays Clothing was the same as yesterday but with no blood,and his peach coloured jacked gone,it seem that we three have a pair of emergency clothes with us at all times,And we all share Rations with eachother,Its quite nice, Clarise and Jay are like my parents.but they arent,They don't even look close, With Jay haiving puffy and curly Dark brown hair and Clarise Black jet hair That is straight as a line,and she had Beatifull Golden eyes,While Jay had his distintive Orange eyes,but they are still family to me.

I stayed mostly quiet,humming some songs,clarise was extremely talktive And  i liked hearing her voice all the walk,jay also was talktive,i liked his voice too,they talked about the future, and if Zombies could have babies,Him and Clarise taking turns to talk, They both remarked that they liked my humming, It was a nice walk, The group of humans intront of us were mostly looting every building they could see,While we three Entered buildings to take bathroom breaks,I found a Cat on one of those,It was a cat With Four Colours in her fur,With heterocromia and Stripes on her fur, i gave her some tuna and she started following me, surprisingly her and Luci, my German Shepherd, went along swiftly, like they knew eachother for life,so i had a Animal companion for my animal companion,After that I also started To loot Every store i could see before the humans did,And grabbed dog and cat food,I filled My Backpack to the brim,my brown bloddy jacked hanging on my waist,and every pocket i had,wich were a lot ,was filled with food,and my Backpack Carried all sorts of things,Its was quite heavy.

I found the same Bag that clarise was using,Just In Blue,And i weared it proudly,balancing The Weight Of My packpack by putting all the Bottles of Juice and water i had inside the Bakpack in the greyish Blue bag, Making space for the Pockets in my clothes,as i putted the cans and other food related things on my Backpack,On the outside sides of the backpack i still Carried Bottles,The black laces Were knotted to carry My weapons, one of them with a crowbar and the other with my axe,and i could put Two large Guns on its sides,My slepping bag Was on its designated spot in my backpack, i also had bathroomPaper and Baby wipes, desinfectand and pretty much half and hospital in bettwen my Blue shoulder bag and my purple backpack,I carried foods and jay did too, he also carried the Brown shoulder bag Clarise was wearing,and our inventary was quite close,Bottles and Tinier things on the Shoulder bag,and food weapons and big things on the backpacks,We cleaned the whole town And It didnt last long befote we were in the next one,Clarise found A military dark magenta Backpack That had the same Size that ours had,And another Shoulder bag,We balanced everything we had as we gived a Quart of the things we had jay and me Inside our Backpacks, and her backpack was now Halfway filled,"make sure to Search for Drinkable liquids if we get inside a house clarise" jay commands, she nods.