Food and Foes(zombie pov)

(Chapter 1:1/2)

(Elijah pov)

I maked my Way towards the smell of  canned goddies, Yet i sniff again and smell all sort of things,I could get pretty stacked if i loot the mall, Gladly due to my now unDead-living thingy i Can Smell a lot better, and hear everything way farter Better and Close things clearer,I looked at some wall building,My head has Elf-like ears adorning it, its quite nice to know that my body its actually healing pretty fast, the Scracht marks on my face are gone, and i guess the rest of the injuries on my body are healing.

Ugh, feeling the Cold wind and the Bloddy air of the city its not quite nice allthought i normally enjoy nublated Chilly days like this, having close to no clothest makes me grunt in disconfort every Few steps,i see A Zombie making weird noices,Green liquid coming out his Mouth, a spitter? I guess so.

I Walked passed the Spitter,and other Zombies,once i got to The Mall lts was infedtated to the brim with Zombies,But no Zombie Eye'ed me,No sniffing, i was one of them, a thinker Zombie,one that could control every action he could make.

I quickly Found Side-shops with Fruits, I started massacryng Fruits that weren't canned,I felt my hunger sasiate,And i Went onto a Medium sized Sports side-shop, Black boot-like Roller Skaters, With yellow Parts, A Purple Big military bag-back and A gigantic Water bottle,And Three Water bottles that could purify water,one could purify river Water,Other Swamp water,and other Rain water, Of course they had in big letters written on~Caution!Always cook your Water up~ Noice! I also found a pair of Hiking black boots, if i where to Get out the city i'll use them,but for now the Rolly's will work,I also found Clothes from various Side Stores,i had two Long sleeved Grey black striped shirts,And two short sleeved grey shirts,A Brown Carrier's coat, New Puffy And comfortable jeans, Some boxers and Dark Blue Sweatpants, also two new pair of white socks,i putted the firts pair of clothes,using the Rollers And the coat,and some boxers,having one Pair of Clothing left for emergencys while leaving the ripped clothes on the floor and probably never seeing them again.

having clothes on and extra if the ones i was Using were To get Ripped was quite a nice Thing,i then Walked to The main store ,The part that was Filled With swarming Zombies,But my clothes smell new, No human had touched them before, something i know now about Zombies is that we have a keen sence of hearing, and our sense of Smell is even better, My sight Seems to be better at Darker places, Zombies are mainly nocturnal i guess? i could Smell 5 humans inside the main mall, all of them fighting in the middle back of the main Shop, two females, tree Males, and a Dog, a husky barking At the Sight of Zombies Attacking his owner i guess,Dosen't matter to me tho, I need to loot the store out of all sorts of Canned food and Bottled liquids.

After some hours i got stacked,Tuna?I got it,all type of Canned Veggies And Fruits?off my list, Big Bottles of Lemon, Orange, Apple and peach juice? Checked, fully stored on Water?indeedI got all sort of canned goods,salty and Surgary Cookies,and Some candies Like chocolate and lollipops on my backpack, when i was alive i had quite the sweet tooth and even dead i still have it, I found some Frozen Meats look quite apetizing aven trought they're still are raw, brain we are not eating those, we don't know how long they been in there.

And now,with my belly full and Dtacked with food lest check on those Survivors, And i saw quite the scene, Three boys, One with a baseball bat and black straigth hair, one Very tanned and With red hair using a Axe, the Other Blonde boy Using an crowbar, a girl with a Black jacket and Curly light brown hair using a pipe as An Lethal blunt weapon, And a blonde girl in a Pink dress in the middle,shivering with a reddish brown Husky in her Legs,It was quite obvious that the Red haired Boy was drooling for her,and that the other gir was too, the Blonde boy seemingly her brother and the black haired boy seemed to be only thinking of himself,he was only protecting himself, i Wacht, quite patiently, a Explosion was heard in the distance, Some of the Zombies went to check it out, it seem more humans are coming, And the little group starts to run in a traigth line, killing any Zombie wich dind't run off,The Black haired boy's baseball bat broke when he tripped.

Withouth An weapon and in the Floor  Zombies starterd to swarm at him, with my Back pack still on the floor i sprinted, being Faster than the other Zombies i was the firts one to get to him "HELP!" He screams while Frozen in fear, I get on top of him and push him down to the floor quickly,feeling him Squirm and Wiggle under me...it makes me want to bite him until he is nothing more than bones...~

What?Excuse me brain,The fuck?
No! The fuck.We are NOT eating the poor boy

He has Tears in his eyes as my Mouth gets dangerously close to his neck,i don't wanna eat him actually,this has been my best acting since Elementary School, A growl Escapes my Mouth as i see other Zombies tryng to get me off him, they are a horde, wich Goes together to hunt, and they Share, ha! I'm no normal Zombie, i can think, even if i wanted to Eat him i wouldnt share,My growl starts to get intense,I'm on my four With my Hands restraining his Over his head, i don't really like this positon, I hear gunshots in the distance, some Zombies go after Them, i Sniff at his neck, holy shit bad idea, He fucking smells like a Chocolate bar in Golden wraping,i can feel me Salivating the fuck?shit shit shit,he won't mind if i bite,right?

Brain,STOP,he's not food.

Everytime it gets harder to not bite him, The gunshots slowly Get closer, making the Zombies around us Slowly  go to their direction, i'm too Close to his neck.. Fucking hell Its like staring at a candy bar u know u don't have to eat AHGG!godness Why it is so hard!? He slowly opened one of his eyes, My Before empty eye socked had now A dark cyan Eye, and most of my body was Acceptable, we lock eye contact, He has Handsone Diamond Eyes,i can feel A spark and i try to talk to him, but Before i could i'm interrunped by a loud gunshot,too close, I feelt a force overcome me, Bloodlust and hunger again, Being too close to his Neck gave me a huge opening to rip out a chunk of meat out of him.

And i bited him,On his left shoulder,still pinning him to the ground, fuck! I let my Insticts take over how did i lose control? gladly, i didnt take a chunk out of him, and it was a Human, not Deep, Bite mark, the smell of His Fear and his Rapid breathing was having me want more

Brain,Stop,we already Did enought with biting i him!we don't need eat out of him and Infect him

But my brain Wanst responding to My stops signs,it was like A animal istict was Breaking them As fast as i putted them up, My Hold on the boys wrist grew stronger, As i was hardly tryng not to Eat him, instead of biting Harder On his Shoulder i Opened my moth,Getting a Shaky breath out of him,Gladly, the bite Wasnt really that much,The skin was a little red around it, But no blood, Thankfully, it had me shivering, That bite mark shouldnt be able to infect him right?the virus its an infection Wich Passes only when Blood and other infected liquids like salive Enter the human's body Mouth,eyes or Get inside and open wound.

I hear footstep and the little group of Zombies Around us are getting killed, each one by a Bullet, Yeah fuck that, i get up instantly and take off, Using my rollerskaters at its max speed, I grabbed my Backpack and Tried to head out.

as was salivating Like A fucking animal, i just Try to get as far away from the human scent, I don't want to attack anybody else, I wanted to protect that guy from being eaten alive, but i altmost do it myself.. i'm an idiot.

once i got out the mall with my backpack full of food rations and waters i knew that that group would be a problem later, as i bited the boy they will probably Kill him, If he dosen't hide the fact that he was bited of course, i did enought problems here,Allthought i don't know what was the spark that i felt,It was like a Eletricity pulse that send shivers all over my Body. And made me get Excited.

i think it was love...