꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ꧂

Start from the beginning

Matt looked between the group, "You guys are friends?"

"Is it so hard to believe I would have one?"

"Yeah, we're super nice." Skyler said with a smirk.

"It is. And I'm keeping the truck." He told Rebekah before he walked away, Rebekah watched him leave.

"Rude." Skyler scoffed, "You deserve so much better than Ratty Matty."

Rebekah turned to Skyler in shock as she let out a choked laugh, "Ratty Matty?"

"It fits, doesn't it?" She smirked as Rebekah and April laughed, pushing her to laugh too.

Of course, Stefan had to ruin the moment by walking up and sitting down next to April. "You won't remember any of this." He compelled before he turned to face the two vampires, "Klaus wants me to fake peace with you, so you'll talk about The Five."

"Nice to see you too, brother, I've been good, how are you." Skyler scoffed as she shook her head, going ignored by Stefan who was more focused on Rebekah.

"Yeah, I bet, but don't help him, he'll just betray you." Rebekah warned bitterly, "It's what he does."

"Alright, well, forget him." Stefan responded, "Help me instead."

"Why? You hate me more than he does."

"Because I want to figure out what he's up to and plus I can give you the one thing he won't." Stefan told her as he actively avoided so much as glancing at his sister.

Rebekah adjusted in her seat, fixing Stefan a curious look however it wasn't her who spoke up first to question Stefan's words, it was Skyler who was tired of him ignoring her, "And what's that?"

Stefan stole a glance at her before he went back to Rebekah making Skyler scoff. Oh, how things had changed between the so-called wonder twins since Stefan found out the truth about her.

"A clean slate." Stefan offered Rebekah, "I'm not saying that I'm willing to forgive you for what you did to Elena, but I'm willing to set it aside and start over."

"Why would you do that?" Rebekah questioned, "And what about Skyler? Are you going to give her a clean slate too?"

Stefan glanced at Skyler, "She's not part of the deal." Stefan said, shaking his head as he got back on topic, "And because, you're obviously not leaving town anytime soon and I'm just looking for a way we can all get along." He told her, Skyler scoffed as she crossed her arms, leaning back into the booth, "Plus you can't be too happy wandering around school with no friends."

"Well, what if I don't care what you or anyone else thinks?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure that you care what Matt over there thinks." Stefan pointed out, "So, maybe I can talk to him about a clean slate too."

"Everyone gets a clean slate besides me then?" Skyler interrupted, arching a brow at her twin. "She literally killed your girlfriend and you're willing to forget that, I married someone without your knowledge and you can't even look at me."

"It's different."

"How?" She questioned incredulously.

"You married a Mikaelson."

"She is a Mikaelson." Skyler said pointing at Rebekah with her eyes widened in disbelief and aggravation.

"You lied to us, Skyler. You lied about everything." Stefan snapped coldly.

"Like you've never lied before?" She responded, "You know what, forget it. I get it, me marrying the man I love, my literal soulmate, is unforgivable."

"But just remember, Stefan, you haven't even seen my bad side." She growled out sounding more like a wolf than a vampire before she stood and promptly left without ever glancing over her shoulder.

She was done with not just Mystic Falls, but her brothers.

_______________

"I want out, Kol." Skyler told her husband as she sat in their empty room. Kol was still god knows where getting up to no good.

"I know, darling." He comforted over the phone as he snapped someone's neck, "What's happened now?"

"Well, my brother's forgiven Rebekah for killing Elena but can't forgive me for marrying you."

"To be fair, love, you did lie about it for a year." Kol pointed out.

Skyler rolled her eyes. She knew that, she had expected that and she was even okay with it... but Stefan seemed less concerned by the betrayal he felt, and more concerned with the fact his sister was now a Mikaelson -- it felt as though the simple change of the last name made the difference between being his sister and being his enemy.

She never wanted to be her brother's enemy, however, if he wanted her to be... she would show him a real enemy.

"Not the point, Kol."

"Right, sorry darling." Kol smirked, "What would you like me to do? Snap his neck for you? Dagger him? Kill his little girlfriend, maybe?'

"No." Skyler told him sternly, "It's time I handle my brothers myself. Now tell me, what do you have planned?"

꧁ 𝟷,𝟹𝟺𝟸 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 ꧂