꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢: 𝙲𝚛𝚢 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"DAMON,"
Jenna called out as Skyler and Damon Salvatore make their way into the room, "And..." Jenna looks at the woman beside him with furrowed brows trying to remember her name.

"Skyler." She replies helpfully.

"Right, yes, sorry." Jenna smiled at her politely, "What are you two doing here?"

Just as the question left her mouth, Damon's date comes over, "Hi you came."

"Hi." Damon greeted kissing the new arrival.

"Hi." The woman said kissing him back.

"Hi." Skyler said with a mocking smile.

The woman, not catching on to Skyler's sarcasm, smiled and said, "Hi."

"Thanks for introducing us, Jenna." Damon told Elena's aunt before walking away.

"And I'm just gonna..." Skyler pointed after her brother awkwardly when left alone with the two women, "Follow him."

"Yeah." Jenna agreed as the brunette walked away.

"Damon!" The mayor called out coming up to the man.

"Carol!" Damon greeted happily.

"Skyler." Skyler added sarcastically as she walked up beside her brother.

"What a surprise." The mayor smiled.

The mayor and Damon greeted each other when suddenly the mayor looked away, focusing on someone else, "Elijah," Skyler's eyes widened slightly as she looked to the side and spotted Elijah standing there in his best dressed aka his everyday wear, "I want you to meet Damon and Skyler Salvatore."

"Their family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families." The mayor told Elijah.

"Mm-hmm." Skyler confirmed, she smiled menacingly at Elijah who stared back at her coldly.

"Such a pleasure to meet you." Damon told him.

"No pleasures mine." Elijah responded, shaking his hand however when he stretched his hand out to Skyler next, she crossed her arms, denying him even that.

He cleared his throat, his hand falling to his side a wave of disappointment crossing his face as he seemed to remember that, yes, Skyler was still very much so infuriated with him.

"Sorry." She told him, sarcasm dripping from her tone, "Germs."

"Of course." Elijah responded politely.

Skyler cleared her throat, looking back to the mayor, "If you'll excuse me, I have to go." She smiled politely at the mayor.

"Oh of course," the mayor responded, "I should be going too actually."

Skyler smiled brightly before taking her exit.

__________

"I can not believe him." Skyler fumed to Kol as she sat on the couch with him, her head in his lap as he plays with her hair soothingly, "I mean he has the audacity to show up and act like everything's fine? He's so— ugh."