꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 ꧂

Skyler's Dress for The Ball ⬇️

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"IT WAS THEIR MOTHER,
Esther who was sealed in the coffin." Elena told Damon, Skyler, and Stefan as they all stand around Elena's kitchen.

"As in the original witch?" Stefan asked.

"No, as in the original wackadoodle." Skyler rolled her eyes as she sat comfortably on top of the counter.

"How is she even alive? Thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago." Damon pointed out in confusion.

"I don't know. I'm guessing she has a couple connections in the witching community." Elena explained, "Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus."

"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus." Stefan said.

"Well not anymore... at least not according to Elijah." Elena responded.

Skyler hopped off the counter, pointing an accusing finger at both brothers, "This is why I said don't trust the Mikaelsons. Did you listen? Nooo."

"Okay, you never said those exact words." Damon pointed out defensively, she glared at him.

"Okay enough." Stefan told his siblings, "That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us apart."

Damon looked around, "Anyone else feeling a little used right now?"

Skyler raised a hand. What? She had to play her part and acting like she hated the Mikaelsons was far too easy when it didn't include her husband.

"Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us." Elena told them in what Skyler guessed was supposed to be a reassuring tone but a glance at her brothers told Skyler they didn't really feel reassured.

The doorbell rang as if on cue as Elena said, "I believe him." She turned around, going to the door. She picked something up before she turned around to find the Salvatore siblings behind her, watching curiously.

"What is it?" Skyler asked despite knowing exactly what it was. She had received her invitation to the Mikaelson ball early this morning paired with a dress hand-picked by Kol (with help from Rebekah, she was sure.)

Elena opened the envelope, removing a card, "It's an invitation, "Please join the Mikaelson Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails, and celebration.""

"Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" Stefan questioned confused.

"The Original Family."

"It's not bad enough they're moving into town, now they want a housewarming gift?" Damon asked.