Chapter 31

A/N: im sorry I dont update as much as I used to...and tht its been months since I ever did, nd that u have been waiting so long

I've just been extremely busy with work, clubs etc...

here's the chapter ;)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

*Katniss' POV*

"Please?!" he pleaded. "Its just one favour, pwetty pweese?" he did those puppy dog eyes. Man, I Wish I wasn't so much in love with him. Then I would refuse.

"C'mon! You know you love me, and because you do, you're gonna say yes." he tickled me.

Damn, he knows my weak spots!

"Stop!" I laughed.

"Never!"

"Yes you will, and once you do, you'll be sorry!"

"NEVER, not until you give me a child." Peeta attacked me even more.

"No,"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"You'll be defeated, 'cause I'm superman!" he chuckled.

"You have a big ego!"

"That's because I'm cool that way. I'm sexy and I know it! So, now you have to agree to this sexy man over here!"

"I don't see any sexy man," I joked, as he punched me playfully. "Ow!"

"Ha! That's what you deserve!" he yelled in victory. "Now, say yes,"

"NO!"

"Why not?" he pretended to cry.

"Because you have a big ego!" i replied.

"Whatever. Now, seriously, will you?"

. . .

I was left in silence. All the thoughts and past memories struck my mind. But am I, Katniss Mellark, ready for this?

"I, I-I don't know," I mumbled as I ran off sobbing against the wall.

"Katniss, wait up," Peeta called, following behind me.

"Go away," I sniffed.

"I don't...understand! I don't understand why you would say no," he explained, patting my back in comfort.

"I never said no. I never said yes. I just said that I don't know. 'Cause its true, I really have no clue," I sobbed even more, hiding my face with my hands.

"Don't do that. You look hideous," he stated.

"Thanks," I said sarcastically.

"I mean, take your hands away. Don't cover your beautiful face!"

Peeta took my hands away as I grab hold to him and cried in his arms, slightly staining his shirt.

"Don't worry about what the Capitol will do to you. Honestly, there's nothing to be afraid of! Snow is already dead! What can they do without him?"

"Take our future kids!" I whimpered.

"Rephrase, what CAN'T they do without him?"

"Beat us,"

"See? Now calm down. There's really no need to worry. I'm here for you," Peeta reassured me.

"I guess, I mean, we have to take risks sometimes," I stepped back and looked up to his gorgeous face.

"Exactly. It's worth a try. Do you want to?"

I kept silent, still thinking about those nightmares. Scratch that. I'm doing it.

"Yes," I smiled.

A smile was plastered across his face, "Thanks, you have no idea how happy I am!"

"You have no idea how lucky I am," I winked.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Like it? please comment and vote xx

=P