Namisha reasoned her restlessness and tried to think positive.

.
.
.
.
.

Arjun glanced at his watch for the nth time. He was getting restless with each passing second. The eagerness to see her alluring self was getting on his head.

He never planned to open an event management firm but the desire to keep her in front of his eyes always, forced him to do so.

The desire to keep looking at her, the desire to share laughs with her. The desire to hold her hands, the desire to lock her fingers with his own.

So many desires...so less time.

Arjun sighed heavily leaning against his desk, his gaze was fixated on his phone which will ring the moment Saanvi would step inside his office.

A low ringing sound filled his ears making him snap his head fastly towards it.

"Sir, Miss. Aggarwal is here" the person spoke from the other end.

A small smile grazed Arjun's lips as he cut the call and fixed his tie. The thumping of his heart was audible. Raking his fingers through his hair, he made his way outside.

"How's your daughter?" Saanvi asked a nervous Nithin who was sweating profusely.

"Ehh...good. She is...g-good" he answered wiping his forehead with a hanky.

Saanvi looked at him with pity in her eyes. She could clearly see how badly he was anxious or maybe scared for today's event.

"Hey, relax" she tried to cheer him up to which he gave her a tight lipped smile.

One mistake and he would lose his job. That much fear he has for his boss, Arjun Khanna. Arjun made himself clear a week ago only that he doesn't want any mistake during the inauguration ceremony.

Though everything was going as per plan but still Nithin couldn't help but feel anxious.

"Good Morning, Sir" Saanvi's head turned in the direction where Nithin was looking.

Arjun was walking towards them in his full glory, making the surrounding tensed and silent.

The whole floor went silent and the staff members stood up bowing their heads in his respect.

Saanvi too felt a bit intimidated, not because of Arjun. But because of the fear she witnessed in everyone's behaviour.

Is he really that scary?

She wondered looking at his face which was holding no expression making her shudder.

Soon his cold gaze moved to her and the coldness vanished in thin air. Arjun's lips twitched upwards a bit and Saanvi too gave him a small smile while greeting him.

"Shall we leave?" Arjun asked glancing at Nithin. Now he was standing right in front of them. Nithin and Saanvi, intimidating them with his height.

"Yes, Sir" Nithin nodded and called Arjun's driver excusing himself.

"Excited?" Saanvi bit her lips and nodded her head shyly.

"Nervous as well" Arjun chuckled lowly running his eyes all over her face.

The soft glow on her face, the softness of her silk shirt and the thin strands of hair which were falling on her face. Everything was attracting him.

"Let's go" they both stepped outside the office.

*******

"My driver will bring your scooty later" Arjun tried again to make Saanvi sit with him in his car.