🎂Shweta Rajput🎂

~🄰🄿🅁🄸🄻 4, 2022~

~🄰🄿🅁🄸🄻 4, 2022~

"Mummy meri shaadi kardo
June yaa July mein
Mummy mera dil nahi lagta
College ki padhayi mein
Ji ha gar ye aaj ka gaana 1990 mein
Jo aya hota to isse nahi karta koi aur duja
Isme to hoti Varun ji ki pyaari Pooja
Shaadi ke sapne ke saath liya tha inhone janam
Bethi nahi chain se jab tak mile nahi inhe inke sajan."

Dear Shweta,

Firstly, wishing you a very Happy Birthday! The first time we saw you on screen was in the character of Pooja Aggarwal, in a show that is still etched in our hearts and which shall always remain so - YUDKBH!

Pooja Didi's character is relatable, comic and slightly dreamy and you have essayed this role beautifully. She symbolises dreams so simple with a heart childlike, be it shown through her innocence or her tantrums. Pooja has been a lovely daughter, responsible and guiding elder sister and an affectionate wife, adding her own essence to the array of other characters of the 90s. This character has left its own imprint on our hearts and it's all because of you.

And similar to your character in a way, your jovial and humble nature reflects in your own person. You started out with tiktok videos where you gained an impressive fanbase and were fondly given the name, Barbie doll!  Further, you have gone on to work in many other shows where you have proven your prowess in shows like Apharan, Karn Sangini, Gudiya Hamari Sabhi Pe Bhaari etc. 

May your reach pinnacles of success and get to explore many other roles. 

Shweta, you are a wonderful soul with lots of talent. May you achieve a lot more and not just on the acting front. 

Looking forward to seeing you in many different roles and in other platforms as well.

Once again, a very Happy Birthday!

Love,
FamiliaDeYUDKBH

"Janmadin ki badhai hai dete aapko shweta
Aaye aapke Dwaare khusi ye dua karte hai hum to
Abhinay pooja ka jo kiya tha aapne
Dil Hum sabka jeet liya tha ek pal mein
Kahani to khatam ho gayi
Par aaj bhi sab ko yaad hai
Ek ladki jisko thi apni shaadi ki jaldi"

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

𝚀𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚢: shivu-930901
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: Psr1403
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13