🎂 𝑹𝒂𝒋𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒊𝒋𝒊 🎂

~ 🄵🄴🄱🅁🅄🄰🅁🅈 4, 2021 ~

"Bhagwan jhuth na bulwaye Navya, uth jaa beta. Kaalej ke liye late ho raha hai."

Navya jerked up from her sleep listening to the voice she was least expecting to listen live. "Ye.. ye kya? Did I just hear Chachiji waking me up?"

She slapped her forehead and again kept her head on her pillow with a thud. "Yeh un dino ki baat hai dekh dekh kar tera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai Navya. Ab tujhe Chachiji ki awaazein bhi sunai dene lag gayi hain." With this, she again covered her face with her duvet.

But, it all went in vain, as her duvet was snatched by a lady. Navya frustratingly sat on her bed and rubbing her eyes, annoyingly said, "Kya Mumma, aaj to birthday hai mera. Aaj to kam se kam pyaar se uthate."

"Bhagwan juth na bulwaye, tera janamdin hai isliye to khaas yahan aai hoon. Aur tu hai ki sote hi ja rahi hai. Chal jaldi se taiyaar hoja, main tere liye khaas tinde ki sabzi bana rahi hoon." The lady said, making Navya turn her gaze towards here with widened eyes.

"Ch.. chachiji? Chachiji yahan kaise ho sakti hain?" Navya said confusingly and rubbed her eyes vigorously, trying to wake herself up from her dreamy sleep.

Chachiji chuckled softly and lovingly removed her hands from her eyes. "Lo batao, yahan main Rekha ki tarah taiyaar hokar aai hu ki humari Navya ka janamdin manayenge, aur ye to yahan aankhein band kar ke baith gayi hai."

Navya looked at her disbelievingly, her eyes getting wider as realisation started dawning upon her

Chachiji was here, right infront of her, for real!

"Aa.. aap sach mein yahan hain? Ye kaise ho sakta hai? Aap toh.. ye.. ye sab kya ho raha hai?" Navya said confusingly, not understanding anything, while Chachiji giggled looking at her.

If this was not enough, she suddenly heard another voice nearing her, "Sirf tumhari Chachiji nahi, aaj tumhara birthday special banane main bhi yahan aai hu." And with that, Navya's gaze shifted towards the door of her room, and her brain went dead, as standing infront of her, was her ever so favourite Bollywood actress, Nushrat Bharucha.

" And with that, Navya's gaze shifted towards the door of her room, and her brain went dead, as standing infront of her, was her ever so favourite Bollywood actress, Nushrat Bharucha