🎂 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒅𝒂 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 🎂

~ 🄹🅄🄻🅈 14, 2021~

~ 🄹🅄🄻🅈 14, 2021~

The dark sky was littered with twinkling stars, the moon rose to the mid sky setting a creek to the next day. A peaceful night ended with the rise of a new day, for some it may be a normal routine, for some it might be new beginning or for some special one it may be the most awaited day of the year, their birthday.

Here, our birthday girl was expected to be happy, enjoying all the pampering one gets on their special day, and await eagerly to unfold all the surprise planned for her. But in contrast to all this, our Shashi, our dearest Pratyusha was cracking her nuckles with a disappointed frown on her face. It's going to be mid noon but apart from her family members none of her friends wished her. She was expecting a special surprise from last night but they haven't even wished her. She was already irked by the way it all started, she was forced to stay away from her phone all night and now there is nothing unique happening.

FLASHBACK:

After wishing, her mother got up and took her phone along, bidding her a goodnight, she walked out. The moment Pratyusha realised, she ran behind her calling out loudly, "Mummy aap mera phone kyu leke ja rahe ho?"

"Kyu matlab, abhi time kya hai?" She asked casually.

Pratyusha gave her a puzzled look and said "Sade barah.."

"Aur iss time pe normal log kya karte hai?" Her mother questioned, raising her brows.

"Soo..." Realisation struck her, making her whine, "Mummy please na, aaj to mera birthday hai na...."

"Jee nahi, jake soja chup chap, thoda taras kar apni aankho pe. Jab dekho tab phone mein ghusi rehti hai."

"Acha thik hai, sojaungi, lekin phone toh dedo." She pleaded, knowing very well that there was no point in arguing over this topic.

"Okay fine." Her mother gave in her demands and gave her phone instructing her to not stay awake late.

Pratyusha excitedly took her phone back, but was extremely disappointed as she got no pings. Will she be celebrating a normal birthday as every year, with no special plans from her freinds' side? She sat down on the bed fretting "Surprise toh dur, kisi ek ka bhi wish nahi aaya. Pata nahi sabko yaad hoga bhi ya nahi... Raksha aur Pahul ne bhi wish nahi kiya... matlab aaj koi special plan nahi... ab kya... baithi reh ghar pe chup chap, koi nahi aane wala tujhse milne"

FLASHBACK ENDS

She was surfing aimlessly on her phone, lost in her thoughts. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Pratysha sprang towards the door but her smile dropped as she found nobody. She closed the door with a bang. Along with the bang one more loud voice boomed behind, making her scream in fear.

She opened the door a bit and smiled widely as she saw Raksha standing there. "Tum yaha kaise? Mujhe wish kyu nahi kiya, muje laga kisiko yaad hi nahi hai, aur sirf tum aayi ho aur koi nahi? Mujhe pata tha tum mera birthday nahi bhul sakti, kya kya socha hai? Ashi aur Randeep bhi... "