🎂 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊 🎂

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 21, 2021 ~

~ 🄹🅄🄽🄴 21, 2021 ~

A few children around the age of 15-16 years were sitting on the sofa of the living room with their books and notebooks open. A lady was teaching them some mathematical equations with full concentration.

"Dekho bacchon! Ye sawaal Pythagoras theorem lagakar hal hoga jiske anusar karn ka varg aadhar aur unchai ke varg ka yog barabar hota hai" (It states that the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares on the other two sides.)

"Ab tum log ye sawaal hal karo, main do minute mein aati hu." She said and left to see some work in the kitchen.

She had left the school, Pragati Vidya Ka Mandir just a year ago as she had to shift to another city due to her husband's transfer. And now she is teaching tuitions to some of the children of her locality. After some five minutes when she returned, she saw a boy was solving the sums with the help of a guide book. She annoyingly took the book from him.

"Yash, abhi tumhari samasya ka hal ye guide book kar degi, par zindagi ke sawaalon ke jawab iss guide book mein nahi milenge. Isliye abhi se hi chhoti chhoti cheezon mein khudse jawaab dhundo, taaki aage jaake zindagi ke sawaalon ke jawaab dhundne mein zyaada mushkil na ho." She said with a smile on her face.

"Sorry Shanti teacher! Ab promise, aage ke saare sawaal main khud se hal karunga. Aur vaise bhi, aapke vo purane student Pandit ke jaise mere paas koi Naina nahi hogi na, jiske paas zindagi ke sawaal lekar ja pau." Yash said, chuckling at the memory of what his teacher once told him about her ex-students while Shanti teacher gave him an assuring smile, drowning into the memory lane of PVKM and her favourite of students. Her eyes misted as she realised that her favourite six students had indeed solved their life problems so well, that no one could tell how notorious or how carefree they were in their school days.

Yes, Shanti teacher, the one who taught Mathematics at PVKM, the one who not only taught the subject, but also taught lessons that were useful for a lifetime. She was not only a teacher, but a guide, a motivator, an inspiration and an advisor to her students. She was not only beautiful from outside but from within too.

The time when Shanti teacher caught the love letter of Naina, she not only understood their love for each other but also took the blame of that letter on herself and was ready to leave the school without caring about her job. In her real life, Rishina is exactly like her character who is recognised for her active social works, her jolly nature and ofcourse her acting.

She has spent her childhood in the city of Indore in Madhya Pradesh. From 2011, she started her career in television and did several shows including, Adaalat, Tenali Rama, Rishton se Badi Pratha, Uttaran, YUDKBH, Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein, and many more. She has acted for quite a few films too, namely, Ek Villain, Saheb- Biwi aur Gangster 3 and Lupt. Recently she was seen in the web series Virgin Suspect, on the OTT platform Ullu, sharing screen once again with one of her best friends and the male lead of our show, Randeep Rai.

Today, on this beautiful day of Rishina Kandhari, our Shanti Teacher's birthday, FamiliaDeYUDKBH feels very lucky to have her as a very remarkable part of our show. We wholeheartedly thank her for becoming such a wonderful teacher for our gang, providing them a mother's warmth and a teacher's shade at the same time.

 We wholeheartedly thank her for becoming such a wonderful teacher for our gang, providing them a mother's warmth and a teacher's shade at the same time

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: @anushkaraj020
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: @anushkaraj020