🎂 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒎 🎂

~ 🄾🄲🅃🄾🄱🄴🅁 29, 2021 ~

"Poonam! Zara chai lana."
"Bhabhi! Garam garam pakode khila do."
"Lo chali main, apne devar ki baraat lekar, lo chali main."

Kiski yaad aayi?

Vahi na, jo na sirf ek grahni thi balki ek adarsh dost bhi, apne sabse pyaare Sameer, Munna aur Pandit Bhaiya ki. Mithai si meeti aur thodi si jhalli si bhi thi, par Sameer Bhaiya kisi se pyaar karte hain, yeh koi muh se nikalwa ke to batata. Poonam, a character depicted gracefully by Subuhi Joshi, was an ordinary Indian woman, a typical housewife of the 90s, who had a big heart but no value in family. Her character always showed a little mishchevious, a little comical, a little stroller, yet a very innocent, smart and intelligent personality.

Subhuhi Joshi, an exceptional actress who pictured Poonam not just in the show but in our hearts too. An awesomesauce singer and a bonzer disc-jocky played the role of an ever-so-obedient daughter-in-law played by her was completely in contrast to the modernity she follows in her real life.

Subuhi was born and brought up in the capital city of India, New Delhi and she did her schooling from Cambridge School, New Delhi. She did her Graduation from University of Delhi, but has started her acting career long back as a child actress at the age of three. Born on 29th October 1992, her debut show was Nimantran which used to be telecasted on Doordarshan in 1995. After completing her studies, she appeared in the reality show Big Switch in 2009-10 and then also appeared in shows like Confession of an Indian Teenager in 2010, Gumrah- End of Innocence in 2012 and Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya in 2014.

But what brought success at her feet was her brilliant performance in one of the most famous teenage shows, Splitsvilla which airs on MTV. She was a part of the show in two seasons, viz. Season 6 and Season 8. She has also starred in a number of music videos, including the song Meri Maa sung and starred by famous cricketer Harbhajan Singh.

She is an ardent pet lover who loves dogs to an immaculate extent. She even has a pug named Majnu as her pet who is very very close to her heart. She had exceptional relationships with all the people on the sets of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai and is a very close friend of both our leads- Ashi and Randeep along with Madhushree and Atul.

She faced a lot of complications in her relationship lately, but now her life seems to be quite settled. She is currently quite busy with her life and relationship and is not planning anything nearby to get back on screen but we all wish to see her on television once again with yet another beautiful role to brighten up our hearts with her mesmerizing presence.

We all at FamiliaDeYUDKBH  wish her the best of all in her upcoming life, be it for her relationship or for her acting and DJ career

We all at FamiliaDeYUDKBH  wish her the best of all in her upcoming life, be it for her relationship or for her acting and DJ career. The kind of talents she possesses deserves to reach an even better audience, hence we extend our heartiest wishes to her.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: AdhrijaSharma
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13 & Prac_02