✨ 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 2021 ✨

~ 🄹🄰🄽🅄🄰🅁🅈 01, 2021 ~

Iss naye bante pariwaar ka asar kuch iss kadar hua,
Ki aaj sabke liye nikalti hai dil se yeh dua..
~Wishes from the admins

PRATYUSHA (Psr1403):-

Hello all,
Firstly, wishing you all a very happy New Year! New Year means new beginnings, new ways to look at life and a new perspective.

2020 has taught us a lot of things because after all, important lessons of life and survival are learnt amidst struggles, difficulties and in times of need! True, it wasn't a very pleasant year or a memorable one even when considered in a good sense. True, it destroyed the lives of many. True, many just wanted it to end. But despite all this, it's important to bid a proper goodbye to this year which actually taught us the value of life!

On this occasion of the commencement of a new year, let's embrace it wholeheartedly and with hope and optimism of things getting better. Let us let go off the bitter memories and negativities of 2020 and only then step into 2021.

Let us inculcate the lessons and values learnt and put them into leading life in a better way. May the year 2021 bring with it lots of happiness and prosperity. Stay safe! Stay healthy! And once again, a very happy New Year!

RAKSHA (RRao_13):-

Happy New Year! I wish that you pursue your hopes and dreams. May this year bring you much success and may your journey be just wonderful. Wishing you and your family health, happiness and prosperity in the new year. Hope your dreams take flight in the new year, 2021❤.

Manate hain New Year kaise,
Aao jaan le hum..
Duayein dil se parivarwalon ki,
Aao baant le hum!

The International New Year it is, to zaahir si baat hai ki sabse pyaare celebrations to Churches mein hi hote honge

The International New Year it is, to zaahir si baat hai ki sabse pyaare celebrations to Churches mein hi hote honge. And on the top of it, New Year comes within a week after Christmas, which makes people be surrounded by festive vibes and excitement all around.