🎂 𝑽𝑨𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑵𝑨𝑽𝑰𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒉𝒂 🎂

~ 🅂🄴🄿🅃🄴🄼🄱🄴🅁 09, 2021 ~

As it is always said, "God could not be everywhere so he created mothers." A mother's love is like a glue, not every time you could see it but it always keeps you bounded with her.

Ek maa, ek patni, ek bahu banna to bahut badi zimmedari hoti hai, aur aisi mahaan zimmedari humari Vishakha ne bhi uthai thi. Sameer ki maa hokar bhi Rohan aur Deepika ko maa ka pyaar diya. Apne Sameer se munh mod kar humesha uske sautele bacchon ka sath diya, lekin kabhi unhe sautela samjha nahi. Ek kabil bahu, beti, patni aur maa bani, lekin seene mein apne bete ko thukrane ka dard samete zindagi ki raah par chalti rahi.

Though, initially we felt that she is too rude, blindly following her husband's words, but in reality she always cared for Sameer and wished the best for him, though her ways of expressing concerned went overboard. As we are celebrating the special day of Vaishnavi Mahant McDonald who gave us the beautiful role of Vishakha by portraying it gracefully, we cannot deny that Vishakha was a character which initially viewers didn't like much. But still, by her acting and talent she gained the popularity and attention of the people. Initially no one liked her because she played the role of a mother who is not concerned about her own child but the way her character changed from a disappointed mother to a mother who could support him for his love by going against her husband. Right from making aloo paratha for him and trying to persuade him to return to hostel to wholeheartedly celebrating her granddaughter's naming ceremony, she had come a long way from being a strict mother trying to inculcate discipline in him to understanding the fact that he will only be mended by love and not scolding.

Being a mother, Vishakha had her own ways of handling her children. Be it selflessly loving Rohan which never let him feel the void of his late mother or pampering Deepika to the fullest or maintaining a strict demure in front of Sameer hoping to make him excel in life. Right from triggering his anger by praising Rohan which made him decide to become the head boy to presenting him a gift for his efforts. Right from not liking Naina trying to bring Sameer out of this relationship to making him realise his mistakes showing him the better side of his wife saving their relationship from breaking. After her father's demise, she had played a major role in soothing Sameer's misery. As promised she had given her fullest and filled the void of mother's love in his life strengthening their bond even more. Be it being by his side, helping him adjust with his new family to taking stand for him against her family when her mother-in-law was trying to degrade her son. Vishakha had time and again proved that no matter what, a mother is always a well wisher of her children.

Talking about the actress who played the role with such perfection, Vaishnavi McDonald is a beautiful woman inside out. She started her career from 90s through Ramsay Brothers' horror film Veerana, her debut film in 1988. Further, she had done several other films such as Laadla, Maidan-E-Jung, Bambai Ka Babu, Daanveer, Oru Mutham Manimutham, Barsaat Ki Raat, Dal – The Gang, Baabul, Mata, Saanchaa, Mummy Punjabi, Super Nani, Who Is the First Wife of My Father, Raja Abroadiya, Dosti Ke Side Effects. On television fronts apart from YUDKBH, she started with her debut show   Shaktimaan as Geeta Vishwas, further had acted in numerous other shows such as Main Dilli Hoon, Saturday Suspense, Awaz Ki Duniya, Naagin, Baat Ban Jaaye, Zee Horror Show -The Party, Raju Raja Rajashaab, Nagab, Dushman, Chingari, Gharana, Choti Maa - Ek Anokha Bandhan, Chandan Ka Palna Resham Ki Dori, Suraag -The Clue, Dekho Magar Pyaar Se, K. Street Pali Hill, Kasauti Zindagii Kay, Ek Ladki Anjaani Si, Mamta, Chhoona Hai Aasmaan, Kahe Naa Kahe, Saas v/s Bahu, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari, Bhaskar Bharti, Bairi Piya, Karmyudh, Sapnon Se Bhare Nena, Sasural Genda Phool, Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Tashan-E-lshq, Pardes Mein Hai Metra dil, Dil Se Dil Tak, Hum Paanch Phir Se, Savdhaan India, Mitegi Laxman Rekha, Divya Drishti, Aye Mere Humsafar, Shaadi Mubarak, Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye, Jijaji Chhat Parr Hain.

Currently, her new project is Meet, which is telecasted on Zee TV, where she is playing the role of Anubha Hooda, again a mother who is very supportive towards her daughter. She is enjoying working in this show with two of the known faces of YUDKBH- Ashi Singh & Abha Parmar.

And today, on her 47th birthday, FamiliaDeYUDKBH celebrates her versatility and extensive power of playing roles and wish her a happy birthday with lots of love from her family, friends and fans.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚢: mahi2325 and AdhrijaSharma

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚢: pahul_gpk
𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13