By the end she started crying. Nandini nodded her head in no and wiped Mukti's tears.

N- Please Muku ro maat. I understand. Main tujhse gussa nahi hu.

Mukti hugged her tightly and thanked her. Meanwhile Cabir too apologised to Manik. Nandini broke the hug and with her hands, indicated others to join them. They happily went towards MukNi and had a group hug. Then at night they had their dinner and all slept in Malhotra Mansion.

Three days went in a jiffy. It was the day before Manik's birthday. Nandini had planned a surprise for him and also the special gift was ready. She wanted to give him something unique, something that he loves.

With help of Nyonika, she planned to make Manik sleep a little early that day. So Nyonika woke Manik up early in the morning and gave him lots of work. After having breakfast with Murthys, he left for his work that was assigned by his lovely Mom. While Nandini started to prepare her surprise.

Manik went to a mall to buy something that Nyonika asked for but he didn't got that thing there. He searched every shop but the results were same. He went to other malls, but didn't found that there too. After searching for almost six hours, he called Nyonika.

Phone conversation

M- Hello Mom.

Nyo- Haa Manu bol.

M- Mom aapne jo chiz laane ke liye mujhe bheja tha wo kahi pe bhi nahi mil rahi hai.

Nyo- What do you mean by 'nahi mil rahi hai'? Tu ne thik se dhoonda hi nahi hoga.

M- Mom maine har ek mall mein check kiya par wo kahi nahi mila.

Nyonika saw the time and said,

Nyo- Acha thik hai. Aur sun Raj ne call kiya tha, tujhe ekbar Malhotra Industries jana padega.

M(frowned)- Par kyu aur wo bhi iss time pe.

Nyo- Pata nahi. Tu jaake dekhle.

M- Ok main dekhta hu. Bye mom.

Nyo- Bye beta.

Phone conversation ends

Nyonika high fived with Nandini and said,

Nyo- Kaam hogaya.

N(hugging her)- Thank you mom.

But suddenly Nandu became worried and Ishita asked,

Ishi- Kya hua bacha?

N- Mani kitna tired ho gaya hoga na. Subhe se bhag raha hai yaha se waha.

Nyo(smiled)- Par yeh sab toh tu uske liye hi kar rahi hai na.

Nandini nodded unsurely.

Actually Nyonika asked Manik to buy something which is not available in stores. And she told him that she needed that urgently. It was their plan to make him tired.

Manik was hell tired now. But still he went to Malhotra Industries. There Raj first made him eat something as Nyonika informed him about their plan. Then he asked Manik to accompany him to a meeting.

M- Par dad main kyu?

Raj- Beta future mein toh tumhe waise bhi yeh sab karna hi hai toh maine socha to take you there. Tumhe thodi bohat experience bhi ho jayegi.

M- Ok dad.

After the meeting both Raj and Manik came to Malhotra mansion. It was already 8.15. Raj told Manik that Nyonika is in Murthy Mansion as she had messaged him. Manik nodded and went to his room. He took a relaxing bath, came out wore a track pant, jumped on his bed and slept.

In Murthy Mansion

Nandu was baking Manik's favorite blueberry cake. Nyonika and Ishita was helping her. She was also preparing his favorite food as she knew that he would be sleeping so he won't be able to have dinner.

After half an hour she asked Raj and Raman to check if Manik was asleep or not. They went to Malhotra Mansion, tip toed to Manik's room, slowly opened the door without making any noise. They saw Manik sleeping.

They came to living room and messaged Nandini. She asked them to start their work. They started their work. Meanwhile the ladies were in Murthy Mansion, preparing food.

It was 11 p.m. when the cake was fully ready. They(Ishita and Nyonika) took the cake and the food to Malhotra Mansion with the help of servants. While Nandu took the Special Birthday Gift. It was a secret gift only known to Nandu. She didn't discussed about that with their parents. As she wanted Manik to be the first person to see that. She took it very carefully without anyones notice. She kept that in her room(in Malhotra Mansion) and went to Manik's room to see everything was done.

_______________

Precap:

Manik's birthday surprise.

_______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Did you like their plan?

Any guesses about the special gift?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

Next Chapter is ready guys and it is the most lovely Chapter I had written till now❤. So if you want to read it soon then please do complete the target.

Target: I need 45+ votes in this chapter and 2 followers. Complete the target and I will update the next part.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_