Everything makes me so confused and I don't know what to think or feel anymore.

I try to swallow my nervousness and enter the room with Megan. Almost everyone is seated at their place and they are talking among themselves. I dare not let my eyes roam the room, though a strange feeling rises in my stomach as if someone is watching me.

Looking to my right, however, I then see that Mr. Jeon is sitting at the far end of the long table, taking notes on his notepad. I take a deep breath and try to get rid of these feelings because I'm starting to get paranoid.

Megan and I sit down at two empty seats and that's when Mr. Park enters the room, closing the door behind him. He smiles as he sets down his laptop and connects it to the projector before then opening a PowerPoint presentation.

"Good morning, everyone." he greets. "Thank you so much for making it to the meeting despite the short notice."

He opens the presentation and makes sure everything is going right. Mr. Park - though always smiling and nice - is a hard-working man, defiantly taking his work very seriously. He may not give the impression at first, but he always wants everyone to work with discipline and diligence.

"If you are all ready, we can start," he announces after he has prepared everything. We all nod. "Jungkook, you're ready too?"

My eyes work on their own and I find myself looking in his direction. He nods briefly, his features neutral. I notice that his hair is falling over his forehead today, and it gives him a more boyish look than the contained and adult one.

The three-piece suit hugging his body in all the right places, however, presents the exact opposite. I mentally slap myself for why I've now decided to observe him, but before I can look away, our eyes meet.

He stares over at me and even though he's sitting so far away from me, it feels like he's piercing me with his eyes. I break eye contact, unable to take it any further, and focus on what Mr. Park is presenting to us.

The meeting lasts about two hours and we discuss possible approaches and ideas for the new project. The room feels at least ten degrees warmer because I constantly feel like I'm being watched.

You know that feeling when you walk past a person and suddenly you're too focused on your walking that it feels like you've forgotten how it even works? That's exactly how I feel right now. I don't know how to act anymore and everything I do feels unnatural.

Trying to ignore this feeling, I come to the realization that this works best if I focus on my notes and that's exactly what I do. After everyone has presented their ideas and we have reached an agreement, we are dismissed.

I hurry out of the room with Megan because the air in the room was getting thin. We are one of the first out of the meeting and not even looking back, we head back to our desks.

I put my notes on my desk and Megan does the same. "Where are you going?" she asks as she watches me walk away.

"Restroom," I reply.

Thoughts somewhere else, I walk down the hallway that leads to the women's restrooms. Just as I turn the corner, I run into something hard. Looking up, I come into view with a chest.

Mr. Jeon's chest.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon. I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologize, my eyes looking everywhere but into his brown ones.