imagine

Hi so this is my first book of such and its just going to be imagine things that me and my friend do about One Direction just to annoy eachother so some of thease are going to be ones that I have said to her before hope you enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine: you are in your room doing homework no one is home it is just you all alone, the door bell rings and you go to answer the door and no one is there all there is is a single red rose you pick it up and smell it, it smells lovely. you close the door behind you and go back to your room to finsi your homework then you hear Kiss You by One Direction playing you look out of your window and Zayn Malik is standing outside with a sign that has your name on it saying will you marry me on it, you open your window and say "I will be right down" you get down stairs and he is standing there "I have two questions to ask. why are you here? and why are you asking me to marry you when we don't even know each other? well I know you but you dont know me" "I was on twitter and I scrolled down my followers list and you were there I fell in love with you just by looking at your picture I opend the yellow pages and I found your address I got a ring and a rose then came here I put the rose at your door then went out side out the music on and stood here with this sign. but the question is" he gets down on one knee and pulls a ring out "will you marry me?" you say yes then he kisses you then you get married on valentines day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so that was the first one it's dedicated to my friend WifeOfOneDirectionx read her fan fiction it is amazing. hope you like my first part of this book bye

ImagineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara