Chapter 18: Alolan Date Night - Pikachu and Sylveon

Start from the beginning

"There was a party that was held back at Ash's hometown to celebrate our win at the Kalos League, and all of Ash's friends came except for a couple because they couldn't make it (Or I forgot to write them in...), and since Dawn was there, Bunnery was too. She eventually came up to me to drag me somewhere away from the others. To where I don't know but regardless I didn't want to go anywhere with her. She kept trying but I ultimately told her I promised Sylveon I'd wait for her."

"She's your girlfriend right?" Passimian asked.

Pikachu nodded. "When she found out about that she...didn't take it very well..." he said, placing a hand under his eye where the bruise used to be.

The others picked up on his gesture and felt sad for their teammate. Passimian scuffed while folding her arms.

"The nerve of her! I can't believe anyone would ever do something as despicable as punching someone in the face!"

The others angrily nodded in agreement.

"But Sylveon gave her a lesson I doubt she'll be forgetting for a long time" Pikachu said with a slight chuckle.

"Why do you say that?" Rowlet asked.

"Let's just say you should never piss off someone's girlfriend. Ever."

Everyone was a little confused but accepted the answer. During all that Serena's Pokemon were chatting away. Delphox, Vulpix and Pancham were talking amongst themselves. Sylveon had been watching Pikachu while he talked to his teammates with a dreamy sigh and smile. Popplio came up to her.

"Hey uh, Sylveon?"

Sylveon didn't seem to hear her teammate.

'He's so cute. I wish we could have a date night together. There is something I want to talk to him about. But just the thought of sitting on a hill, stars in the sky, looking into each others eyes, slowly leaning in and--'

"Sylveon!"

This snapped Sylveon out of her trance.

"Huh?! Wha?!"

She looked over and finally saw Popplio looking at her.

"O-Oh, s-s-sorry about that Popplio! I was just thinking really hard about something."

Popplio tilted her head.

"Was it Pikachu?"

Sylveon blushed heavily at that. She tapped her feelers together as her lips winced.

"Y-Yeah...I..."

"Why are you so shy about it? Aren't you two already dating each other?" Popplio asked.

"Y-Yeah we are, its just, its still sinking in that he actually loves me too."

"Why? Did you think he wouldn't?"

Sylveon glanced at Pikachu before turning back to Popplio. She sighed.

"I first met Pikachu back in Kalos. I was an Eevee at the time, and I was as shy as shy could be. It wasn't until Serena helped me open up a little that I finally started to talk to him. He was so funny and nice, and he was incredibly strong in battles. It was thanks to him that I started to gain more confidence in myself, which helped me grow stronger too. Then one day, we all attended a dance party. I'll never forget that day. Me and him battled together, and I ended up evolving into a Sylveon. I know it was Serena's comforting words that helped me evolve, but...it was something else. Something I didn't realize until I was about to lose..."