Chapter 85: Until Its Over

Hi!!! I'm back! Miss me? Well you should've, cause I'm here with the final chapter of the Aim to be a Pokemon Master arc. Yep, this is it folks, we've reached the end at last! I'll do my best to make this as memorable as possible. Guess it's time to see how this battle ends now. Who do you think will win? It might surprise you, might not, you're just gonna have to read to find out. At the end I'll drop information about what will happen after the arc. So, enjoy the chapter! (Video is mine (and the one that started it all))

Greninja and Delphox slowly circled around each other, neither breaking eye contact. The air was tense, no one made any sounds. The two Pokemon kept staring at each other. Memories of their time together since they met over 2 years ago flashed in their minds.

"Why did you choose me?" Past Greninja's voice echoed.

"You were the first one who ever believed in me" Past Delphox's voice echoed.

"I promise I won't die, not until we're old" Past Greninja's voice echoed.

"You better keep that promise, otherwise I'll just end my life and join you in death" Past Delphox's voice echoed.

The two stopped. They stared at each other again in silence. They saw each other revert to a Frogadier/Braixen and then to a Froakie/Fenniken.

"Hi I'm Fenniken!"

"I'm Froakie."

"Guess we'll be traveling together now" she said.

"I guess we will" he responded.

"Let's both do our best!" She said.

"Yeah" he said.

Greninja and Delphox ran towards each other. They readied their fists. They caught the other's fist with an open palm, causing the two to lock in place and trying to overpower the other.

They pushed each other back. They powered up an Aerial Ace and Thunder Punch respectively. They entered into hand to hand combat. Greninja powered up his legs into an Aerial Ace and added kicking to his combat. He eventually landed a kick to Delphox's side, knocking her back. She got back up. She said nothing, simply cracking her neck and charging forward again.

"Water Shuriken!" Ash said.

Greninja produced two Water Shurikens and threw them at Delphox.

"Jump up and use Shadow Ball!" Serena said.

Delphox jumped into the air, avoiding the Shurikens. She produced two Shadow Balls from her hands. She fell towards Greninja ready to hit him with her attack.

"Dodge and use Night Slash!" Ash said.

Greninja performed a backflip right before Delphox landed. Once on the ground again, he pulled out a Night Slash sword and lunged towards Delphox.

"Deflect it with Thunder Punch!" Serena said.

Delphox powered up her fists and punched away all of Greninja's strikes. She managed to punch the sword away, leaving him vulnerable. She delivered a clean punch to his gut, blowing him backwards.

Greninja grunted as he got up again. The two Pokemon were breathing heavily.

"You're as strong as ever babe" Delphox said.

"So are you" he said.

"Maybe so, but Serena and I are gonna win this" she said as she looked back at her.

"Don't underestimate the bond Ash and I share" Greninja said as he looked back at him.

Ash and Serena smiled at their respective partners.