Chapter 44: Alola Crisis Arc Part IV: The Power to Protect

Hellooooo! I'm back with the next chapter of the Alola Crisis Arc, and the one I've been waiting to write the most! This chapter will actually be taking inspiration from a certain anime, which you'll probably recognize right away. As I've stated previously, this chapter takes place at the exact same time as Part II and III. Well, I'm sure you all want me to shut up and let you read now, so enjoy! (Art not mine (obviously))

Greninja and Delphox looked around where they were transported to. It was a dense forest area, that much they knew. However, they didn't know where exactly they were.

"I don't think we're on MeleMele anymore" Delphox said.

"Most likely" Greninja said.

"Maybe we should try to get outside this forest and find out for sure" Delphox said.

Greninja nodded. After all, what did they have to lose?

The two began to walk together in a random direction. As they walked, Greninja got the feeling that they were being watched.

"I hope Serena's okay" Delphox said with worry for her sister.

Suddenly Greninja stopped. Delphox noticed this and stopped too.

"What's wrong babe?" She asked.

That's when they both saw dark clouds covering the sky above them. Greninja's eyes narrowed. Those were not regular storm clouds.

Greninja heard a light noise near him, but couldn't triangulate the exact location. He closed his eyes, relying on his Aura abilities. Delphox could sense him doing that through her Aura. She kept looking around the area.

Then without any warning, a figure came crashing down onto Greninja, who managed to block with his arms. He shoved it back, the figure landing on its feet. The two gasped upon seeing who it was.

"Father..." Greninja whispered.

"Well well, to think I'd be stuck here with you of all beings" Dark Greninja said with an evil grin.

A flamethrower raced towards Dark Greninja, who produced a barrier and cancelled it out. The two turned to see Delphox holding her stick out and had a look of pure anger.

"Seems the little kitty is here too, how amusing" Dark Greninja chuckled.

"Here to rip you apart!" She yelled as she charged towards him. Her fist started to glow orange as she prepared to swing it.

Dark Greninja smirked. Delphox attempted to punch him but he managed to dodge all of them. Delphox didn't give up though, she continued to try to hit him.

"I was right, you are a feisty one" he taunted.

Delphox readied her fist again, but Dark Greninja was faster, and with minimum effort, he punched her right in the stomach. Blood shot out of Delphox's mouth as she was thrown backwards.

"Delphox!" Greninja cried out. He shifted his gaze towards Dark Greninja. "Bastard!"

"She was in the way of our little father son reunion" Dark Greninja scoffed.

"You're no father of mine!" Greninja yelled as he produced two Water Shurikens and threw them towards his so called father.

Dark Greninja dodged them. He suddenly vanished. Greninja looked around, trying to predict where he might show up. He heard another noise right behind him. He turned but was hit with a right hook to the side of his head, followed by a kick to his front. He was blown backwards and crashed into the ground. He coughed as he slowly started to get up. He was suddenly grabbed and held in the air. He looked down and saw Dark Greninja holding him up.