Chapter : Two

Taehyung POV

Taehyung POV

These dreams, they haunt me. The boy in these fake, made up images in my head, seems real. All I can hear is his beautiful angelic voice, while his thin petite body is covered by dark clothes.

His voice is distinct, but garbled and unclear, meaning I can't hear what he's saying. It drives me crazy, but I'm sure it's nothing. It is just a dream after all.

Well, it's six thirty, time to open the shop. People want their daily morning coffee! Even though my coffee shop is not as famous as the ones beside me, there are still many people who come here on a daily basis. Maybe because of the cheap price. Who really wants to spend money on an expensive cup of coffee when you can get the same thing at a cheap price?

I smiled and rubbed my sleepy eyes and made my way to the washroom. I need to leave for my coffee shop.

I looked at my bike keys but shrugged the idea and chose to rather work. It was a beautiful day with lovely weather. I passed many people and finally arrived at my coffee shop.

A small cozy coffee shop filled with people. I waved at the girl who worked for me. She is a sweet girl, eyes filled with hope and energy. She always reminds me of my young self.

I can see this couple on an obvious first date sitting in the corner by the window. It makes me feel lonely. I miss having those first dates where it's too awkward to do anything unless you really click with the person sitting on the other side of the table from you.

My mind turns back to the dreams and the mysterious boy, but I have to push them from the front of my mind.

"Tae! Oh, I see. When are you going to get yourself a girl like that, eh?"

"Be quiet, Jimin. I'm waiting for the right person, my soulmate, and you know that. And stop pointing your finger at the couple"

"If you say so. Anyway, where's my coffee?" Jimin asked and I gave him a nod before heading to make his daily free morning coffee.

"Here you go. Have a good day at work."

"How can I have a good day as an assistant, who gets scolded everytime? Do you hear yourself?"

"He won't scold you if you stop drooling over boys and do some work" I said and he glared at me.

"I hope your soulmate rejects you!"