Chapter : Seventeen

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

He's staring at me and I think it's cute. He's taking me home, and I'm sure I'll have happy dreams.

"I look forward for more dates, Taehyungie" I said as he we reached my home.

"So do I. Goodnight Jungkook." He smiled and leaned forward placing a quick peck on my lips. I blushed and quickly got outside and made my way to my apartment.

I was washing my face when it really hit me about how great tonight had gone. I kissed him. And he kissed me back. I need to go to sleep but I don't know if I will get any.

Of course the moment I finally fall asleep, dreams invade my mind. Except it was different. I found out who my mystery guy was.

At first all I could see was flashes of skin and then eyes and then darkness. Until a human emerged from the dark covering revealing who they truly were. It was Taehyung. The guy I had fallen for and I never even truly knew it was him. I think it proves fate is real.

Someone's knocking on my door. Who could it be? It’s 3:30 in the morning and someone is knocking on my door. I should go see who it is.

It's Taehyung.

I'm surprised to see him, I had just seen him a few hours before. He's dressed in his pajamas, and he's got bags under his eyes but I'm going to let him in.

"Jungkookie, did you have the dream too? I probably sound crazy, but I have been having the same dream for months on end of a dark person and the only thing I can hear is their garbled voice. Except tonight was different. I saw who the boy was… and it was you."

"I can’t believe I'm saying this, but I've had the dreams too. What do you think they mean?"

"Jungkookie, I think you're my soulmate. I've been looking for the right person for a long time and all the dates I've gone with you are the best ones"

"Same Taehyungie! All the dates I have gone with you are the best ones." I said, he walked forward and quickly embraced me kissing my forehead.