Chapter : Nine

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

This is my third visit to Aroma Mocha, and I need to say the coffee here is the best. The short boy who recommended this place is on the other side of the seating area. Maybe I'll go talk to him?Nevermind I guess I don’t have to. I don't even know him. And he is too hype.

"Oh my gosh, hi mr model! I see you decided to check it out! Do you like it?"

"Yeah it’s actually pretty good. I think I’ll be coming back"

"Did you see him?"

"Who?"

"Taehyungie. My best friend I was telling you about. He's the one who took your order. You could totally get with him. What you say?" He asked with a smirk.

He is weird.

"Um… I don’t know. But I do need to get going. My meeting with my designer is in twenty minutes. Bye, um… I didn’t catch your name"

"Oh it's Jimin. You can call me hyu-"

"Bye Jimin shi" I left the cafe.

Twenty Minutes Later

I'm finally at my building. I got lost a couple of times, but I'm here. The only bad thing is that I'm late.

"Hi, I'm here to meet my designer"

"Name?"

"Jeon Jungkook"

"Floor five, room at the very end of the hallway."

"Thanks"

So, there's a guy standing outside the door of the room I'm supposed to go to. He’s fumbling around with rolls of fabric but he’s holding a box at the same time and there’s things on the floor… I think I'm just going to help him out.

"Excuse me, do you need help? I can get the door for you"

"Oh my God! Thank you!"

"I was on my way to meet my designer. I am supposed to be in this room, at least that’s what the lady at the front told me"

"Are you Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"It-" Suddenly the door burst open and a gorgeous male walked out with his broad shoulders.

"Bunny, get in here I’m your designer. The name's Seokjin. You can call me hyung and I can’t wait until I get to dress you up! You are so gorgeous!! And Joonie go keep those there" He said and pointed at the male beside me whose name was Joonie.

"Well, I look forward to work with you. Do you have anything in mind yet?"

"I got fifteen outfits already and I didn’t even have to see you. But now that you’re here, I got eighteen"

"Well, do you think I could make it to fashion week?"

"Okay - A. You are fantabulous even without fashion week - always remember that. B. I have a guaranteed spot for you. And C. Even if you didn’t have that spot, you would still make it"

"Well thanks hyungs, but I have to get going. Can we meet up next week?"

"Thursday at five good?"

"Perfect. See ya!"