Chapter : Seven

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

I never knew Seoul was so beautiful. 

I was so caught up in the fact that my mother arranged the whole thing that it never really registered that I was moving to Seoul.

It’s beautiful - the green and yellow trees, the small streets with big sidewalks, and of course the beautiful namsan tower in the distance. I never thought I would see it in person. 

But my top priority right now is to find a coffee shop because my body is screaming at me for caffeine. There's a man, older than me, outside a company, drinking his coffee, while mumbling a few things. 

Perhaps I could ask him?

"Hello, do you know of any good coffee shops around here? I just moved and I desperately need some coffee"

"Oh yeah! My best friend since we were like eight years old, actually owns and runs the Cafe Aroma Mocha at the end of the road. You should totally go meet him! The coffee shop is the best in the neighborhood!"

My first impression is that this boy is a bit on the eccentric side. I’m going to accept it though because he said the coffee was good.

"Sure, I'll definitely try it out. Thanks for the recommendation."

"You said you're new around here. Why are you moving here?"

"I actually got a modeling job for Seoul fashion show"

"Wow! That's awesome, I think we should become friends and you should invite me in your house too sometimes" 

"Huh? Oh yes of course, haha!"

"Well check out the shop, and maybe you’ll see me around at some point!"

He’s definitely hyper.