Her own perversion

A broken laugh pierced through the air. It sounded more like a bitter cry for help, with all those different animal cries trying to mimic something majestic.

Denise looked right and left, wondering what exactly was funny.

"What a pity! It's such a pathetic situation, honestly," the voice sounded, "your ignorance about the magnificence of your presence should be to my advantage but surprisingly, even with my knowledge, I'm greatly disabled."

Denise's brain worked quickly, "there's something about me that stops you...? Like what? What is it?" She made to turn but felt a force constrict her movements.

"The very essence of your being."

"Very essence...?" Denise mumbled in confusion. She asked out loud, "like a super power or am I all magicky?"

Denise surmised that the creature must have been talking about some sort of inborn power. She always thought magic to be a power that came from external sources like orbs, artifacts, and all kinds of non living objects. While essence sounded more like the source of a power.

It's not that she believed the creature but she decided to be hypothetical and assumed she was one of those people who were actually useful when they transmigrated. Basing on that, she made a mental note to practice power activating dance moves during day time.

"I can tell you all you need to know, but first, you must settle the bill," it said.

Denise breathed and found herself much calmer. She directly sat on the ground and watched the charred tree, not bothering to try seeing the creature.

"Since you want to make friends so bad," she sighed as she said so,and continued, "enlighten me, what's the bill?"

After all, she was always the kind of girl that liked to show that she could afford.

"That is simple. It's an easy price," the voice sounded pleased at her compliance.

Denise could almost see the grin through its words.

"Urgently, you must tell me. How does it feel to be inside you?"

"What?"

"Your embodiment comes forth unto me as the morning, clearer than the sun, darker than the night. In your eyes, is keenness as sharp as a true as that of an archer set in battle array. Never turn your eyes towards me, for they will overcome me. Your lips are lilies and your head is like the highest grade spar. Your every step overflows with liquid myrrh. I scarcely can make ends of it. It must be heavenly to be inside you."

Denise paused for a second to ask herself whether it was just her own perversion at work or there was something wrong with that statement. But why did the companion sound so righteous as if conforming to a sacred faith.

"The tips of your breasts are like jewels, the curve of your thighs are like gentle sand dunes. You are the handiwork of a skillful workman. I am held captive by your tresses. Like cool blue pools, like strands of  scarlet, like ripening pomegranates, you come unto me. If I am to perish, I wish to be sacrificed at your alter and buried in the casement that is your body. I want to know what it's like to be inside you," it said.

Denise; ... eh?

Denise frowned. If that were a testament of faith, then it was faith of a cult.

"Excuse me, dinner and a movie first," she snapped, "besides, you should have asked for my consent before you took me. What's the point of asking now?"

Denise felt her anger at bay. At first she had ignored it because she felt that she was powerless against the companion. But since her consent was being sought out, her grievances started to pour out unconsciously. She seriously couldn't get over the fact that she didn't get to auction off her first time.