Submit to me

Mr. Wolf brought his paw down and she jumped away. His paw hit the root she had been standing on, shattering the thick bark into two individual parts. Thick milky sap licked out from the fracture.

Denise didn't want to imagine the chicken blood that would have splashed around if that root had been her.

Mr. Wolf swung his paw at her again. She ducked down and tried to move back but ended up falling on her arse. In the meantime, the stem of the tree received a serious dent. Denise wasn't planning on waiting around, she got on all fours to crawl away.

Hardly had she made a baby step when a large pressure forced her chest down.

Denise; \(T0T)/ MUMMY!

No need to mention the cold sweat on her back, she was ready to pee there at any moment.

"Ah! Don't do it," she cried as she felt sharp claws graze her skin.

"You will do as I say," a gruff voice came.

Denise opened the eye that wasn't close to the ground but she couldn't get a good view of him.

He had only partially transformed to his human form, leaving only the ugly in between of scanty fur, grey skin and sharp claws.

But Denise was hard headed, "Let's be reasonable-"

A loud bark accompanied with a growl was what silenced her. It was so loud that it left a ringing in her ears. If it wasn't for the fact that she was pinned against the ground, she would have stumbled due to a slight loss of balance.

That's why she only realized that she was weightless after a number of seconds. She felt the wind rush against her skin and looked around to see the ground go further away and then suddenly come close.

"Ahhhh!" Denise screamed. She was falling.

As she was still falling, a strong arm held her and threw her back up, causing the ground to get further away. It took her a few seconds to assess the situation- he was throwing her upwards.

Mr. wolf was still in his half shift form. He was running up the tree and would occasionally stop to throw Denise upwards. He would dig into the tree with his claws and free up a hand to catch her. This type of movement was way slower compared to his usual.

By the time he got to his destination, Denise had been tossed around like salted fish. It was a good thing that she didn't hurl up easily.

He stood on a thick branch and transformed completely into his human form. He looked down and noted that there was no obstacle from that branch to the ground. He grabbed the falling Denise as she was about to pass by him.

Denise was screaming and the prayer for her life was somehow stuck in her throat. Her blood pulsed hard against her veins and her head was feeling light.

"Stop screaming," he commanded.

"Okay! Okay," she shouted, not realizing the situation she was in, she said happily, "That was exhilarating. I haven't been thrown up like that since I was a child."

Mr. Wolf felt some disappointment. All that screaming was because she was busy having fun? How could he take it?

He was holding her by the leg over the branch so he violently shook her to wake her from her ecstatic stupor.

Denise who had just been awoken from her childhood felt all her weight go to her head. The first thing she did was to complain, "Could you not hold my leg like that?"

"I can let you go," he said cheekily.

An alarm went off in Denise's head. She slowly turned her head to look below her- shit! The ground was miles away.