I'm Fine

HINATA'S POV

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO TAKE OUT THE FUCKING TRASH!" My dad he was choking me. I couldn't breath and my vision was going dark. I tried to say something, but I couldn't. Soon he slam me on the floor and let go of my throat. "Your nothing but a worthless little shit." He stomped out of my room and slammed the door. I crawled to my desk and pull out a scalpel. I roll up my sleeves and started cutting my arms. The pain hurt, but it felt good at the same time. I soon heard my phone ding. I look up and see a message from Kageyama.

Kageyama: Get you some rest. I know that you always don't because I see those bag under your eyes. Also eat something in the morning. Your looking a little pale these days.

He is so concerned about me. I like Kageyama a lot, but I'm scared to tell him my feelings because I don't think he will feel the same. I mean he was dating a girl in middle school, but he might've changed.

Hinata: Ok I will and thanks for checking up on me. I'll make sure to eat a good breakfast in the morning.

I lay my phone facing down on my desk and fall asleep. The next morning I hear my alarm go off. I press it trying not to wake anyone. I get up out my bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I change into my gym clothes because I have morning volleyball practice. I grab my bag with my other clothes and I head downstairs. I look in the fridge for some food and I see some fruit in a bowl. I take that and head out the door quickly as possible.

I get to the stop sign and I see Kageyama waiting for me. This was our most usual meeting spot to walk to school together. "What are you eating?" I look up from my fruit and look at him. "Fruit. Want some?" He shakes his head and I continue to eat my fruit. We start walking towards Coach Ukai's store to get some stuff. "Um Kageyama." He stops walking and turns to me. "Let me guess. You don't have any money, right?" I look down to the ground and nod my head.

"Come on dumbass. I'll buy you something." My face lit up and we continue walking into Coach Ukai's store. "Morning boys. On your way to morning practice I see." "Yes sir." We both say simultaneously. "Well I might be a little late, so tell Daichi to get started without me." We both nod our head and go around the store. "What do you want?" I look over to the meat buns and I point to them. "Meat bun please." He chuckles at me and grabs the meat bun and gives it to me. "Go grab you something to drink I'll be there in a minute."

I go over towards the drink section and I see 3 boys walk in the store. They stare at me for a while, but I just ignore them. Soon they start walking towards me. I try to run, but I feel one of the boys grab my arm. "Where do you think your going shrimp." I hear his friends laugh behind me. They threw me to the floor and start kicking me. One of them took my meat bun and smashed on my face. Soon I heard a familiar voice behind them. "Oi punks, leave him alone or you die." They quickly let me go and ran out the store.

"You ok?" He helps me up and I brush myself off. "Y-Yea I'm fine." He looks at me angry and I just look down to the ground. "Your not fine." He drags me to the bathroom and he cleans my face off. "You shouldn't let people push you around. You have to learn to stick up for your self, alright?" I nod slowly and he finish cleaning my face. He grabs my hand and we head back out. We get everything and head to morning practice. "Morning guys." We heard the Daichi saying good morning and we say it back and head to the club room.

"Look at the king and queen coming in together." Tsukishima laughed at us and we heard Yamaguchi in the background. I ignore him and we change our clothes. I put on me a long sleeve t-shirt to hide the cuts on my arms. "Oi Hinata. Aren't you gonna be hot in that shirt." I froze up and turned to him. "Oh no, I'll be fine." I close my locker and we head to practice.

~After Practice~

KAGEYAMA'S POV

Man practice was brutal. Who knew that after every receive we missed, we would have to do a flying lap. I see Hinata changing his clothes and I sneak a peek at him. "Looking at your queen change your majesty." I was completely froze and got flustered. "N-No!" I quickly turn around still glancing at him and that's when I saw it. The cuts on his arms. He really been cutting himself.

I didn't want to confront him while people were in here, so I'm going to wait until we walk home together. After a few minutes we started to walk home. "Hinata." He turned to me. "Yes?" I was kind of nervous to tell him, but something had to be said. "I saw it." He looked at me confused and laughed nervously. "What are you talking about." I sigh and get frustrated.

"I...I saw the cuts on your arms." He completely froze up and he looked like he was about to cry. We stopped walking and I stood in front of him and hugged him. "Don't shut me out Sho. Please let me know what's wrong. I-I like you Sho. I really do a lot." I hugged him tighter and he hugged me back. "I-I like you to Kageyama."

HOW LONG SHOULD THIS BOOK BE?! I FEEL LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE SHORT. I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT AS LONG AS I CAN. ALSO I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LAST BOOK CALLED "OUR FAMILY" GOT ALL THE WAY TO THE 100 SECTION OUT OF 1,000 BOOKS, SO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.