Introduction to Cultivation Ft. Juniors

Start from the beginning

"Master Mo, is the congee the remedy for the poison?" Shizui asked. "No, it's the glutinous rice," Wei Wuxian replied. "Is that why you asked us to search for a house with someone in it?"

I nodded in agreement.

Then I noticed Wei Wuxian adding an excessive amount of spices.

"Hey, that much spice will kill the kids," I expressed concern as I took the bowl from his hands, placing it in the stove and closing it.

"I should've cooked it myself," I muttered, feeling a hand wrap around me from behind. "Aww, come on, it's not that much," He said, hugging me.

"It's way too much. Not everyone likes spice as you do." I facepalmed myself, and he chuckled, planting a kiss on my cheeks.

"They'll be fine, don't worry," He replied with an amused tone. Jin Ling looked disgusted at us, asking, "Aunt, you weren't serious about dating him, were you?"

"Why? You got a problem?" Wei Wuxian shot back, as I chuckled. "But why? You barely know him," Jin Ling persisted.

"We've been lovers since my past life," Wei Wuxian said smugly, making me laugh.

"Alright, that's enough about me. How did you all of you end up in Coffin Town?" I asked as Shizui and Jin Ling stood side by side.

"Let me go, you're heavy," I said, trying to wriggle free from the encircling arms. He only tightened his hold, making me groan as I looked up at him, a smirk on his face.

'Ugh, he's still as ridiculously handsome as he was before!!'

"Will you stop flirting! I thought you wanted to know how we ended up coming here?!!!" Jin Ling yelled, clearly exasperated. "Just ignore him and continue," I said.

My nephew groaned, finally resuming his explanation. "Me and the other clans came from different places pursuing something. I came from Qinghe," Jin Ling stated.

"We came from Langya," Shizui added.

'And we came from YueYang.'

"What made you come here?" I asked. "I don't know," Jin Ling replied. "What do you mean you don't know??!" I asked confused and he detailed the peculiar events he encountered.

"It was persistent even as I changed inns. So I decided to take action. If I heard of a cat's death or something weird, I'd head to that place," He continued to explain.

"The same things happened to you too?" Wei Wuxian asked Shizui, who nodded in response.

"We encountered Young Master Jin on the way in Yueyang and discovered that we were searching for the same thing, so we decided to collaborate."

"We only just arrived today. We asked the hunter near the village, and he pointed toward the Coffin Town, leading us here," Shizui elaborated.

(Wei Wuxian and Yinhwa are whispering here)

Me and Wei Wuxian exchanged glances and nodded, he leans down to my level as we started whispering among ourselves.

"When we arrived this morning, there was just an ordinary farmer," I whispered to him.

"Where did the hunter come from?" he asked. "How would I know," I replied.

"Though the act of killing cats and dumping corpses sounds terrifying, they weren't harmed," I explained, and he sighed.

"On the contrary, it piqued their curiosity to uncover who was behind it, especially considering they were in Yueyang where we were staying," he continued.