Back From Dead

Yinhwa's Pov

Three months later...

I received a letter from Lan Wangji informing me of his intention to prosecute the Indoctrination Bureau. I read the letter aloud to my brother.

"So, what shall we do?" I asked, and he smirked. "I think we've been silent for too long. It's time to create some havoc," he declared.

I grinned in agreement, and together we headed to Qishan, ready to shake things up.

As soon as we entered the place, I spotted many disciples of the Gusu Clan. "Aren't they your friends?" Qingqiu asked, and I saw Jiang Cheng and Wangji standing on the top of the stairs.

I was about to run to them, but my brother grabbed my wrists. "Don't go and hug them in front of me. I won't like it," He said restraining me with a sinister smile.

"Ugh fine!" I reluctantly agreed. 'His jealousy knew no bounds.' We approached them, and I patted Wangji.

"You're here," He said with a gleam in his eyes. I nodded. "Yo, Jiang Cheng, you're looking good," I greeted, waving at him. He rolled his eyes in response.

"Where is Wei Ying?" Wangji inquired of the kneeling Wen disciples. "What are you talking about?" I asked, puzzled.

"I'll explain it to you later," Jiang Cheng assured. One of the Wen guards raised his hands, and Wangji removed his restraints.

"We threw Wei Wuxian into the burial grounds. Nothing of him is left, neither skeleton nor soul," He claimed.

Jiang Cheng then explained what had happened to the Jiang Clan, how his clan was destroyed, how he lost his golden core, how he got it back, how his parents had died.

'Is Wei Wuxian really dead?'

"Excuse me." As I listened to him I felt completely devastated, I left leaving the three of them to talk. After a few minutes, someone approached and stood beside me.

It was Wangji.

He offered me a kerchief, and I chuckled, "I'm not crying, Wangji."

"You look like you are about to," he replied. Just then, Jiang Cheng joined us. "You fine?" He asked if I was alright.

I nodded.

"It's been three months. We promised to meet at the teahouse in Yiling, but he hasn't returned. Do you really think Wei Wuxian is-" Jiang Cheng began, but I cut him off.

"No! Shut up! He's not dead!" I snapped.

"Yinhwa," Qingqiu called, and we all turned to him as he tossed my sword to me. "Don't lose your cool," he advised, and I sighed as I caught it.

The four of us then departed on our swords for Qinghe. We arrived to find Yanli and Jin Zixuan in conversation.

"Ah-Cheng, Ah-Hwa," Yanli called out as she rushed toward us. My brother went to speak with Jin Zixuan, as it was their first meeting.