Wei Wuxian In Gusu

Yinhwa's Pov

The following day, I readied myself to meet Wei Wuxian. "Where are you off to so early in the morning?" Lou asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily, and I affectionately ruffled his hair.

 "Where are you off to so early in the morning?" Lou asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily, and I affectionately ruffled his hair

"She's off to meet her ex-boyfriend from the afterlife, who passed away 16 years ago," Qingqiu scoffed. "He's not a ghost!" I scowled.

"But you don't deny he was your boyfriend," he asked.

"He's a boy, and he's my friend," I retorted with a smirk, to which he sighed.

"You mean the eccentric on the mountain was indeed the Yiling Patriarch?" asked Lou, and I nodded before heading to Gusu.

Upon my arrival, I spotted Wei Wuxian stepping out of his room without his mask. "Oi!" I called out, striding swiftly toward him.

"Yinhwa!" He greeted me with his usual mischievous grin, and I embraced him tightly.

He spun me around and planted kisses on my cheeks. "You're back," I murmured against his chest, and he chuckled. "Yeah, I'm back," He replied, allowing me a proper look at him.

"You look so hot after 13 years. Not to mention, you've grown," he said, glancing at my breast and I blushed a bit. "Stop that!" I exclaimed, slapping his arm, and he laughed.

"Where's Lan Zhan?!" he asked, and I shrugged. "He might be at the cold springs," "Alright, let's go meet him," he suggested, taking me by surprise.

"You revealed your face to him?" I asked, to which he nodded.

"Last night. Anyway, tell me, what's going on with Lan Zhan? He's been acting oddly," He remarked as we strolled towards The Cold Springs.

"Nothing's amiss with him, he's perfectly fine," I assured. "Hey, did you marry Jiang Cheng?" Wei Wuxian asked, slinging an arm around my neck, to which I scoffed.

"Marry him? Me? In your dreams. He annulled the engagement the day after you passed away," I explained. "Why?" He asked, visibly upset.

"What do I know? He only spoke to my brother about it. Jiang Cheng stated that he wouldn't marry until Jin Ling settled down, apparently."

"Afterward, I was set to wed Nie Mingjue, but then he passed away. After that, I lost hope in marriage and engagements," I shared.

"Did your brother break your legs again?" Wei Wuxian inquired, and I shook my head.

"No but he did see me off to a distant kingdom to serve as a guard to a king for three years. To top it off, he even sealed my spiritual energy," I explained.