Not A Chapter

Author-Chan's POV

"Hello my dear readers I'm glad you've come here. I hope you've liked the story so far.

I don't mind if you don't vote but at least comment I really appreciate your thoughts on my story, it helps me improve.

Before diving into the next chapters, I want to clarify what happens next after three years in a short note.

In the actual story and the novel, Chang Ping, also known as Qingqiu, meets his end on the same day as Wei Wuxian, both victims of Xue Yang. However, this event won't occur in this book.

After three years, Xiao Xingchen discovers Xue Yang's grudge against Chang Clan and apprehends him, bringing Xue Yang to the Discussion Conference at Golden Carp Tower.

Jin Guangshan invites Xue Yang as a guest disciple to the Jin Clan to help reconstruct the Stygian Tiger seal.

There je leads the meeting, seeking solid proof of Xue Yang's involvement in the Chang Family's demise.

Qingqiu requests a few months' time, explaining that his sister was a witness to the massacre, but unfortunately, she doesn't return.

The next chapter is something I wrote for my own satisfaction. To better understand the unfolding events, I recommend watching the movie Kingdom 2019.

Feel free to skip the next two chapters if you prefer not to read further.

P.S.

I highly recommend watching the movie Kingdom 2019 to grasp the next part. It's quite helpful in understanding the story.

Take a look and enjoy!"