part 34- evolution of Jikook -1

Start from the beginning

Things started to went too far . So many nasty and not acceptable comments were made in huge numbers , it made members and bighit staff worry..

Even Jimin started to doubting his self again but his loved ones were very aware this time.

RM called Jimin one evening in his room after dinner.

"Jimina, I will not act like i don't know anything.. we all know. But the last thing I want from you is, doubting or blaming yourself, you understand?"

Jimin nodded silently.

" Jimin, i think you have worked hard the most and also suffered the most , amongst all of us.."

" I have one way to shout out, to show how much it hurts, your pain, your struggles, your fighting with your self everything"

" But how hyung?"

" Write a song..write how you feel..pour your emotions" RM said confidently..

Jimin thought it was really a nice idea .. he can show his true feelings.

He started to working on the song ,and when it finished he showed it to RM, who jumped with joy , seeing such a nice song..

"Can't wait for this song to come out jiminaa" RM said excitedly.

Few changes, working hard for many days and a legendary song came, called LIE.

The song was super hit as soon as it was released..it showed all the struggles, all the emotions Jimin went through.

And it was a huge success. It made so many records.. and Jimin's confidence and popularity was now reaching the sky.. he was one of the most popular Star in Korea.

And what about Jikook? Well , that's the name given to Jimin and Jungkook by their fans..

Both of them rarely cared about the haters and never missed to show their love to eachother.

It was almost a year now since jikook started dating. And it was Jimin's birthday coming..

Jungkook alredy had decided what to do. He very well remembered asonce Jimin showed his wish to go to Tokyo Disneyland..and being a caring boyfriend Jungkook actually planned the trip , just both of them!!

It would not justified if I say Jimin was gladly surprised, he was actually overwhelmed by the gift.

Jimin's brother and Jungkook' father came at airport to see of them.

When rumours of their dating went wild like a fire , they obviously had to explain to their parents..

They both had gone together to eachother' s house in their holidays.. Jikook belonged to same city so when they went for holidays, they decided to tell their parents about their relationship.

Jimin was quite nervous, almost petrified while Jungkook was all chilled.. Being Jungkook he never afraid to take a decision of what he wants from his life.

And he knew he wanted Jimin, badly.
But when they both told their parents , reaction was totally unexpected.

Jimin's parents were shocked first, for obvious reasons , but when they see pure love in jk's eyes they kinda got soft and after they were alone with Jimin, Jimin explained them his love for jungkook and even assured them , he will never make them ashamed. The determination of both boys made finally Jimin's parents agree.

On the other hand Jungkook' s mother was all chilled about it. Jungkook must have inherited courage from his mother.. she even said she loves Jimin more than Jungkook loves him and Jimin is his bias!! That made Jimin blushed intensely.

Jungkook' s father was very soft hearted person , totally opposite to his mother ! He was not sure about the situation but he assured Jungkook that he believes in Jk's decision and would support him no matter what.

After getting approval from parents , which was very rare , in a country like korea ,both of them were on seventh cloud.

Now back to airport!! So when Jikook's family members came to see of them at the airport , it was quite a
Scene! Jimin's younger brother was giving Jungkook deathly stares and scanning his all activities!!

While jk's father showered all his love to Jimin! Finaly they left for flight and Jungkook never thanked God so much before!

" It's not fair jiminie, your family loves you that's fine but even my family loves you only! And what i am getting stares from your brother? Where should I go to get love huh?" Jk fake pouted..

Jimin laughed so much his eyes disappeared and Jungkook just got lost in the adorable sight .

" Oh kookie! Isn't my love enough for you? And jihyun is young don't mind him" Jimin replied still laughing.

When they reached their hotel room . Jimin's eyes widened as he saw the bathroom was seperated with only a glass wall with no curtains.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Hello my dear readers,

I hope you all are fine and I pray you stay happy and healthy always.

Here is another chapter!

Jikook evolution will be in 3 parts. This is first part and two parts are left . story will be shifted from flashback to recent time then.

My some dear readers are eager for receent time story part, but trust me it will be worth waiting and these flashback part will justify the story coming up next.

Vote if you like, comment if you love and follow if you admire the story!!

See you guys soon.. lots of love.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜