Part 48

The next day I was greeted to Tristan's bare abs and his v-line staring right back at me, and then I looked up. He was wearing a tight t shirt that had rolled itself over his abs, and was now resting on his chest and pecs. He was wearing a little gold cross necklace pendant that was hung on a tiny gold chain, that he wore under his shirt, which is now hanging from under it, and is now resting below his pecs. He smiled, and put his bag down on the chair next to mines, ruffled my thick hair, then went in line to get his breakfast.

He got his breakfast, and sat down across from me, his cross necklace swinging out from below his shirt, and at the same time hitting his bare midriff. Tristan tugged down his shirt a little, then began to eat his breakfast, that consisted of a fried egg, toast, two pieces of sausage, a small Froot Loops cereal box, a carton of milk, and orange juice.

"You're not hungry?" Tristan asked, as he dug into his egg. 

"Not really." I tell him. I was still stuck with the image of Sequoia's long, gorgeous neck from yesterday. And of those necklaces she tucked under her shirt before she left the classroom yesterday evening. Now I was already feeling my pants getting hard once more, and seeing Tristan the way he's dressed for school. At least he's got the body... 

Oh no... I hope I'm not... I quickly look the other way, and turned my attention to the other kids who were doing arm wrestling a few tables from us, and another group of kids were rolling some dice on the floor. Tristan saw what I was looking at, and shook his head, at the kids who were rolling dice on the floor.

"I thought they put a stop to that." he says, biting into a sausage link, and had another rolled into the toast like a miniature burrito blanket. Just then, Ash came to our table, and gave Tristan a hug from behind.

"Good morning, you two." he says, ruffling Tristan's hair. Soon, I felt a set of hands going through my hair.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I heard Rae's voice from behind, running his hands down my chest, over my shirt, before he began to fix my hair.

"Morning." I tell him, then he sits down next to me, still running his hand over my shoulder, and chest.

"Your hair says you're still sleepy. But I like it." He pointed at my hair, then gave me an intense look, like that same look he gave me back at that viewpoint of the city that night. He put his hand on my cheek, before going through my hair once more.

"You've gotten even more beautiful." Rae says, still running his hand through my hair. Suddenly, he cleared his throat, and for the first time, he actually blushed, before quickly turning away. He ran his hand through his hair, revealing his forehead for a brief period, then shook his head, covering it all up again.

"Sorry I didn't know what came over me." Rae says, clearing his throat once more, then nervously scratched the back of his head. But he kept looking back at me once more, but he knew I'm his crush. Even that kiss he did back at that viewpoint was genuine, it was not fake. I could see he was trembling even more now, like he was nervous being around his crush for a while, and he wanted it to go further. 

"I-I'm going to get something to eat." He quickly gets up from his seat, nearly trips on the chair's leg, and joins the rest of the kids in line for breakfast.

"What was that all about?" Ash asked.

"He's totally in love with Elliot." Tristan says, finishing the last of his sausage link, and digging through the tiny box of Froot Loops cereal, and began eating the cereal contents, without milk. Shaun soon joins us, putting his bag on the table, and takes his seat. A friend of Ash's tosses him a tiny box of Honey Smacks, and like Tristan, he rips open the box, and goes for the plastic wrapping, only he tore the whole package, and sending the cereal contents spewing like a volcano, and some spilling on Tristan, Shaun and I. Both Tristan and Shaun jumped in their seats, and a few kids around us began to laugh.