Part 15

Today is Friday, and since there was no school, Tristan and I decided to have our little study group over at his house, with our little mess of papers and books as we laid on our stomachs on the floor of his room. We got over our History, English, Biology, and once more, I gave him some help with his Algebra.

I look over his room, there wasn't anything special in there, just the usual teenager's bedroom; a bed, dresser, a flat screen TV with a Blu-Ray player, various laptops in different states of disrepair, a desktop computer with two monitors, and some clothes scattered here and there on the floor, his bed, and his hamper in the closet.

I sat up, and Tristan rolled over on his back and poked at my stomach that was slightly bulging from under my shirt. He also sat back up, and he had this nice arch. Even under his t shirt I could see the outlines of his washboard abs, and I could tell he was really working out. No stomach rolls whatsoever even as he bent forward, while still seated on the floor, and easily touched his toes. Even his belt buckle was still visible, and he still had a considerable gap between his body and legs.

Although he did have some posters, just a couple, of male celebrities, and a Chevrolet Corvette C7 model stuck on his ceiling, alongside a 2015 GMC Sierra 3500 Duramax poster.

Tristan took note, and also looked at both the car and the "big duallie" truck.

"Just like you, I have no interest in exotic cars." I didn't know what to tell him. I wasn't really particularly interested in fast cars. I didn't know this side of Tristan, until now. I can now imagine him as a "gearhead" when we take Auto Shop next year. He's smarter than me right now in Automotive Technology class.

I was already half-way done with my calculus homework when Tristan decided to put in a movie in the Blu-Ray player.

"Come watch this with me," Tristan says. On his dresser was a cover, it read Call Me By Your Name. It is a fantastic movie (not spoiling here), but the title was interesting. I didn't know what it meant, even though I watched the movie, but the title is something. It does get Tristan emotional everytime we watch it together, though, and he loves to cuddle next to me with a movie like this.

Again, I'm not discussing the movie, but Tristan cried there, holding his blanket to his nose, and leaned against me, and I'll admit, I had tears streaming down as well.

***************************

The movie was over, and Tristan went over to his computer setup to connect them to the TV. He fiddled with some cables, and finally, the computer's desktop appeared on the TV screen. I sat there watching him as he navigated his way around until, again, finally, he put on YouTube. 

Did I say Tristan wanted to be a "gearhead"?

On YouTube, he put on this Internet-based show called "Roadkill", a show that two guys, David and Mike, take these cars that look like they belong in the junkyard, a-la Sequoia's car, and do all sorts of crazy things to them, from road tripping them, to just doing crazy stunts in them, and the lastest one, swapping a Hellcat engine into this really old Charger that had no windows, except the front.

The one Tristan loved is the Charger one, where they take this old motorhome, chopped it up, and take its engine and transmission and plopped it into the old Charger, and from there, they do all sorts of thrashing to the car, that miraculously, survives the beating.

It's called "General Mayhem."

He never gets tired of that one.