Part 24

Wow! That was a trick question, and it came out like nothing. I wasn't expecting that! I think it's nice, it's long, it's sexy, it's totally you...

"Sorry about asking you that question out of the blue, but you always seemed interested in my neck, and the way you're looking at it." she says, swishing her hair, before brushing it behind her back, in a flowing manner, then pulling up on her loose shirt straps back over her shoulder, before adjusting it so it sat properly on her shoulder.

"That's okay. You don't need to answer. Your silence is my answer. I like yours too. I think yours is a lot better than mines, anyway. Yours is also long, for a boy's neck, in my opinion. And you got the sexiest arms I have ever seen." She then squeezed my arms. "You got quite a bit of muscle there, actually, a lot. Have you been working out?"

"No, I don't." I tell her. Really, I don't. They just kind of look like they do. Like I said, I was blessed with this body, that I didn't have to work hard to get it, and I was already naturally skinny. She was already beginning to run her hands down my chest, then rolled my sleeves to show off my naturally toned arms.

"You should've worn that shirt. The one with the sleeves cut off. That rough one. The one that showed off your shoulders and your entire bicep." I hope she doesn't turn out like Rae, but then again. "I really liked seeing you in that one." she says once more.

"That shirt? That one is what I wore because I had nothing else to wear." Really, I had nothing to wear that day, and it also makes Tristan go crazy seeing me in that shirt, and looking at my naturally toned arms.

And as weird as this sounds, I wanted to see her. But mostly I needed help with my homework.

"Don't worry. I'm also into necks, whether they be a girl's or a boy's. And it may sound a bit weird, but, like you, I like to look at other girls' necks, too." That was a weird thing to say, especially for someone as hot as Sequoia. But now that she mentioned it... She does have a fantastic neck, and I had the urge to feel her long, graceful neck, but I kept myself in check, since we're both high school kids, and I might be the one who's bound to get in trouble. 

She got up from the couch, sitting on the floor next to the coffee table, then straightened her papers that were strewn on the coffee table. I watched on as she's carefully packing her papers before neatly packing them into her bag. I did the same also, and I looked at the time. Oh man!

Before I knew it was already past 10, and it's still a school night. My parents get on my case whenever I'm out this late, but when I tell them I'm studying with Tristan, they just let me off the hook, but tonight...

"Wait here. I want to show you something." She says, putting down her bag back on the table, and her binder, before getting up and going into the hall that was facing the living room. I didn't mind, as I looked at the large living room of the house. The house was a large cabin on the inside, while on the outside, it resembled something that we only saw from Virginia. The fireplace is the centerpiece of the living room, but there's no fire going, and despite the large airy living room, it was warm and cozy, contrasting to the dark and cold outside, and I was ready to go to sleep in the soft warm couch.

"Just so you know, this isn't my only shirt I wear all the time." she says, from the hallway. It was beginning to be a deja vu all over again, like that dream I had of her the other night. She had on an old vintage metal band t shirt, which hung off her slender frame. the shirt neck was stretched, her left shoulder was exposed, and the usual black spaghetti shirt strap was visible, sitting comfortably on her shoulder and collar bone.

And she had her necklace, delicately hanging around her neck, the rest of the chain disappeared deep under her shirt. The tank top strap added the extra appeal and competing with the necklace chain, as they disappeared under her shirt.

"It's not the same necklace I was wearing you looked at the last time, so this one's different, even though the chain looks similar." She says, raising her right arm as she's leaning on the wall, teasing her shirt even more so that it fell even lower, revealing some underarm gap that could be seen from the top of her t shirt. The black spaghetti strap somehow never slipped down though.

"I'll let you guess what I am wearing this time." I already knew her necklace was tucked under that black shirt, like I had seen in my dream the last time, and man, was she driving me crazy. This was way better than seeing naked girls; girls in clothes are way better, especially seeing Sequoia dress like this. In her blue skinny jeans, Dr. Martens boots, and the ruined vintage band t shirt that she wore off her shoulder. 

She crossed her arms, and I thought I saw her shirt had slipped down some more, but I knew she was being extra careful not to expose her little, almost flat chest, and breast. That was fine with me, anyway, since I didn't like girls who show too much. 

Just a tease will do. And like I said, she's so much better in clothes than without. Her showing off her left shoulder while wearing a black vintage 'KISS' t shirt with the spaghetti strap visibly showing was more than enough. Especially with a necklace disappearing under her shirt as she showed off a shoulder.

"Maybe I'll dress like this more often. I have lots of shirts like this." Sequoia says, sitting down next to me, making sure her exposed left shoulder is visible, as she brushed her shoulder next to mines.

We watched some movies on the TV for the rest of the evening, and for Sequoia, as a small girl she is, she was hogging all the popcorn and drinks, as she shoved the kernels into her tiny mouth, and crunching them, all the while we're watching some cheesy, cliche-filled horror movie on her TV.

And she was messy, she had popcorn kernels around her, on the couch, on her clothes, and some even fell between her spaghetti shirt and body.

"This is stupid! There's a running car behind you, for 'freaks' sake!" Sequoia says, throwing a piece of popcorn kernel at the TV, before stuffing some more popcorn into her mouth, then washing it all down with her Coke, as some of the liquid ran down her chin, and onto her neck and chest.

She didn't say 'freak', she said the other one, and I don't want to say it...

********************************

My dad finally arrived, after I called him to pick me up when we were done with our little study session, while we watched movies as I waited for him.

"It's almost 11 and that freeway's still packed. So far out to be living way out here like this." he says, but he finally found the house way out in the woods, and the only one with lights still on, even though we're far flung out deep into the wilderness. I waited until my dad left the porch, back to the truck, and at the same time, Sequoia seemed to be waiting as well. I slowly walked back inside her house, where she pulled me back in, and cupped her hands next to my ear.

Her necklace pendants clinked and rattled quietly within the deep darkness confines of her shirt prison, and I knew she wore them directly next to her muscular body, deep down under her fabrics of her shirt.

"If you want, I can be your little neck model on the side." She whispered into my ear. I was feeling something in my pants again, though I tried to be discreet as I went back to my dad's truck. I waved, and she also returned.

Tomorrow will be another school day.