Part 5

Tristan and I stayed at Ash's house for the remainder of the evening, as the three of us grouped together for a tiny "study group" in his room, our books and papers strewn about on the bed and floor. Ash had left his room, so it was just Tristan and I in his room. Tristan laid on his stomach, tapping his pencil on his books, trying to comprehend what was in the contents of his homework. I laid on the floor, also on my stomach, but that girl's image kept crawling into my mind. It was already aggravating enough as it was, and at the same time, trying to finish this equally complicated-looking math problem in front of me.

Soon Ash stepped back into his room, shirtless, and carrying his t shirt over his shoulder. He threw his shirt into the closet, and for me, this is the first time I've seen Ash's naked torso, as he takes his seat in front of his desk, and he looks at us from where he's sitting.

 He threw his shirt into the closet, and for me, this is the first time I've seen Ash's naked torso, as he takes his seat in front of his desk, and he looks at us from where he's sitting

This kid is even skinnier than I imagined, and like Tristan, he has a flat stomach even when he sits down. Even better when he sits he has a hint of abs outlining his flat stomach. Then again, he's the tallest amongst us, and the oldest. Unlike Tristan and I, Ash doesn't like wearing 'fitted' clothes to enhance his muscles, or to show off how skinny he really is. He likes to hide it as much as he can, especially his stomach, and I could see those teeny tiny 6-packs trying to show themselves, even as he was seated. He began to rummage through his messy desk, bending forward in this perfect arch, and as he did so his abs were much more defined as he dug around his desk. They were visible as he dug around in his various desk drawers, looking for something.

Ash is a perfect mix of overly skinny and muscular, all in this neat, tall, hot package called Ash.

"Nobody at the school has seen what he looked like without his shirt on," Tristan leaned next to me, and whispered. "He's hot."

"He is," I admitted.

"I don't show off my body like the jocks at school do" Ash says, still looking at us from his seat. "I only show it off to Tristan, and you're the first to see me like this."

There are a lot of boys back at the school who are like us; very fit, skinny, and for those of us who are lucky, muscular. To me, secretly, kids like Jaden are very hot.

 To me, secretly, kids like Jaden are very hot