Chapter Twenty-Four: The Fallen Hero

Hiiii! I hope you like this story so far. This will be Aizawa's POV. Happy reading!☺️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Happy reading!☺️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~Aizawa's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I look at the tracker I put on Y/N's costume when she got it tailored. It's not moving. Shit. I grab my phone and call Endeavor. "She's not moving." "Eraser Head? What do you mean?" He asks. "I put a tracker on her costume so I can know if she's okay. She hasn't been moving for twenty minutes." I explain. "What? Where is she?" I pull up her location on the computer. "Half an hour away from here. I'm not exactly sure where." I tell him. He hangs up quickly. I grab Eri. "Where are we going?" She asks me. "To see your mom." "Yay!" We walk out of U.A and to my car. I strap her in the car seat and double check the security of it. I get behind the wheel and speed off. I truly hope she's okay, but I have a bad feeling about this. I can feel it in my bones. The drive felt like forever before I pulled up. I get out and grab Eri. She takes off as soon as I place her on her feet. "Mama!" I run after her. As we get closer, I see her body. She wasn't moving. I scoop up Eri quickly and drop to my knees in front of Y/N's body. "No." I whisper. I place Eri on her feet again. I start doing CPR on Y/N. "Come on!" I scream. I press my lips against hers, giving her air. Nothing. I hold her in my arms. "What's wrong with mama?" Eri asks. "She's sleeping. Eri...do you think you can use your quirk on mommy?" I ask. She nods and touches Y/N's body. Eri was rewinding, but it wasn't working. I stop Eri. "I'm sorry." "You did good sweetie." I brush Y/N's curls away from her face. She would hate me right now if she knew I was touching her hair. I place my lips against hers as tears stream down my face. "Don't cry daddy!" Eri throws her body against me, hugging. I hug her tightly. "Y/N!" I hear. I look up with a blurry vision. I wipe my eyes to see Endeavor and Shoto running towards us. "Satō Sensei!" Shoto says as he slides on the ground. He takes her from me, holding her in his arms. "Wake up. Please wake up. You can't die on me. Mama please!" Shoto screams. "I'm sorry Shoto." I say barely audible. Tears streamed down his face. "Son." I watch as Endeavor grabs his son and hold him in his arms. "She died?" Eri asks. I nod. "Yes." I reply. I grab Eri as she starts crying. I stand up and hold her in my arms. "Endeavor, call for an ambulance." "Is that Shigaraki?" He asks. I look over. Sure enough, Shigaraki was next to her. Dead as well. I look further to see Gigantomachia's body as well. I nod. "Looks like she succeeded." I answer. I rub Eri's back. Endeavor called for multiple ambulances. I sit back down next to Y/N's body and hold her as well. I felt something in her pocket. Eri sits in my lap, holding me as she cries. I go in her pocket and pull out envelopes. Each had our names on it. Including Eri's. Eri slowed down her crying and I wipe her tears. I kiss her forehead. "It's going to be okay Eri. She's in a better place now. With your grandparents." I tell her. She nods as her arms are locked round my neck. "Endeavor." I call. I hold out both envelopes addressed to him and Shoto. Endeavor opens his envelope and reads aloud.

"Dear Enji,

If you're reading this, then I'm dead. I have a few things I need to say to you. You already know what it is but I cannot stress this enough. Take care of Shoto. I'll be watching over you. If you hurt him again, I will haunt you. Fix your family. Even if you can't get back with Rei, just be supportive. Touya's arrested and I permanently nullified his flame quirk. Put your family in therapy. Talk it out with Rei. Also include Touya in your therapy. Even though he's killed thirty people, doesn't mean he's still not your son. You're the root cause of this. Fix it Todoroki. In years to come, you will find someone who you will love. Treat her right. I hate to admit this but...a small part of me still loves you. Still in love with you. After twenty-three years. Go back to the Enji that I love. Take care of yourself and your family. Please make amends with Aizawa. Both of you are the father of my babies and they need each other. Shoto loves her so please to separate the two. I'm glad we have an amazing son together.

Sincerely,

Y/N." Endeavor reads. I can see the tears stream down his face. Shoto opens his letter and reads aloud.

"To my first born Shoto,

I love you. I deeply am sorry for not telling you sooner or come see you. I'm always going to regret it for the rest of my life. You grew up to be a fine young man. I am so proud of you and I'm happy to call you my son. Whether you inherit my quirks or not, I would still love you. You're my pride and joy along with Eri. I'll be watching you both from above. Achieve your goals and help Eri achieve hers. You'll be an amazing hero. I'm going to miss cooking and baking with you. Whenever you feel lonely, just know that I'm there. In your memory. Use my love for you as a bed for you to lay on. Use my hugs as a blanket to keep you warm on those cold sleepless nights. Look after Eri as she'll need you throughout life. Keep in touch with your other siblings and your mom. Tell them I said hi and I wish I could see them one last time. I love you and Eri both so much.

Always and forever,

Your mother." Shoto reads. He sniffs. I open my envelope and read aloud.

"Dear Shouta,

Please continue to be the outstanding man that you are. Look after Eri for me. She's going to need you. There's a great chance that I won't make it back alive and you know that. I want to say thank you. For everything that you do. You're an amazing teacher and a wonderful father. I meant it when I said I enjoyed your company and I would marry you. I developed feelings for you. I know it's too late to say that now, but it's true. You're someone I wouldn't want to let go. There's also one other thing. If you didn't see it by now, go in the envelope and then come back to this letter." I read.

I go in the envelope. I pull out a photo. I flip it. It looks like an ultrasound. I go back to the letter.

"Did you see it? Turns out, I was able to produce a child after all. Recovery Girl said that it's a miracle considering the amount of poison I've ingested. I couldn't tell you sooner because I knew you would talk me out of it. I didn't do this to kill our baby. Shigaraki and Gigantomachia needed to die. If you find my body and not theirs, then that means I've failed. But I know I won't fail because on my dying breath, I will take them down. Anyway, I love you always. I wish we could have more time together but this is my fate. Please get some sleep. I'll be waiting for you in the afterlife.

Love,

Icy Hot." I read with shaky hands. I open Eri's envelope. I read aloud with her.

"To my baby girl,

I love you so much. I'm so happy your father and I became your parents. I'm sorry I can't watch you and your brother grow up. Stay close with your brother. He's going to be overprotective but that's because he loves you. He may shoo away boys along with your father but they mean well so don't mind them. I know as you get older, your memories of me will slowly fade away. I hope your father and brother tell you stories of me. Always remember that you have a photo of me in your locket along with your father. I'm sorry I won't be there to see you when you first start U.A. I know you'll get in because you're amazing. Keep this letter and look back at it whenever you need to especially on your first day of U.A High. If anyone bullies you, I will haunt them for you. I'm sure Shoto will beat them up for you too. Keep smiling and keep shining baby girl. Don't ever let anyone dull your moment. You and your brother are my little stars. I love you for infinity.

Mama."

We finish reading. I sniff. My hands were shaking uncontrollably. The ambulance pulled up. The medics picked up Y/N's body from my arms as well as Shigaraki's. I get up, holding Eri. "She would've married you. She definitely would have." Endeavor says to me. I sniff. "I know." It feels like my world shattered into a million pieces. Fuck she was pregnant too. I lost both of them. We trudge back to our cars. I secure Eri in and get behind the wheel. I drive off. I wish it didn't have to end like this. I wipe each tear that fell down my cheek. I don't even know what to do anymore. About thirty minutes later, I pull up to U.A and park. I grab a sleeping Eri and walk inside. "Where's Icy Hot Sensei?" Asui asks. "Sh-She didn't make it." I respond with a shaky breath." The students gasps. I walk down the hall towards my room. I place Eri in bed, taking off her shoes. I take off mine and get in bed. I pull Eri close to me. My phone was vibrating behind her. I look down and smile at her. She looked so peaceful. I let my phone ring as I watch Eri sleep. It feels like a nightmare that I'm trapped in. But I know that this is a sad reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry y'all🤧