Chapter Twenty-Two: The News

Hiiiii! This picks up right where chapter twenty left off. Happy reading!☺️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hell no!" I hear loudly. I feel as Aizawa sit up. "Why the fuck are you in her bed?" Enji screams. "She called me here." Aizawa answers calmly. "Did you two?" "That's none of your business. How did you even get in here?" "She gave me a key." Enji says proudly. "She gave you one just now?" Aizawa asks completely shocked. "No she gave it to me when we were together." "Twenty-and you still kept it?" "Yes of course! I'm glad I did because I thought she was dead. She didn't answer my calls or texts." "That's because I silenced her phone. Now please shut up before you wake her. It's seven in the morning." "I'm already up." I say as I sit up, holding the blanket around me. "I need to talk to you Enji." I say. His eyes were fixed on us. "Eyes up here." I demand. "What is it?" He asks. "I can't see my future and there's a great chance that I won't make it." I tell him. "What? Wait a minute you what?!" Enji shakes his head. "What do you mean you can't see your future? Is it the poison?" I shake my head no. "I've known for a while now that I can't see my future." "So your chances of surviving?" "Slim to none." "What?!" Enji storms to my dresser and grabs the poison. I put my robe on and tie it. "Enji give it back!" I scream as I reach for it." "Look at you! You're so fuckin bent on drinking this shit." "Do you have a better plan? Huh? By all means, share. We couldn't find a plan to save let alone prevent Midnight's death. We cannot find her body. I will be damned if anyone else dies by that giant beast and Shigaraki. This isn't about avenging Nemuri and Star and Stripe. This is about saving what's left of Japan." "We're going to save Japan without any more casualties." "HOW?! Huh Endeavor? Tell me how?! If you have a plan then say it now. You don't, do you?" Enji was quiet. "Exactly. How many more foreigners have to die trying to stop those bastards? The Americans lost their hero. I'll be damned if we lose anymore number one heroes." "I can't let you sacrifice yourself." "I'm the perfect person to do it and you know it." Tears streamed down his face. Aizawa was standing, fully dressed. "Just promise me one thing. Take care of my babies. Both of you. And get along with each other. For the sake of the kids. They're siblings." "Okay." Aizawa agrees. "What? Y/N-" "Enji!" I scream. I inhale and exhale deeply, closing my eyes. I open them. "Please just promise me that." I beg. "Fine. I promise." "Thank you. Now I need you both to go. I have some things I need to do." They both hugged me before leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is super short.