The Lot

Jasmine's POV

Today is Saturday June 18th. It was 10am right now. I decided to go for a walk. I know I got jumped yesterday but I still want to go out alone. Jay's probably still mad at me. He got what he deserved. He shouldn't have kissed me. "Hey where are you going?" Soda asked. "Am going for a walk" I said. "You shouldn't go out alone" said Darry. "Why? Cause Socs are after me?" I asked. "Yes" said Darry. "I can't just stay inside all the time. Besides I need alone time. "Then go in a different room then" said Steve. "Walking alone helps me clearing my mind" I said. "Can I come with you?" Johnny asked. "Fine" I said. "Cool" said Johnny. "See you later guys later" said Pony. "See ya" said Dallas. "Bye" said Two-Bit. "Bye guys" I said. With that me and Johnny left. "By the way I only asked if I could go so they would stop talking about it" said Johnny. "Well an glad your here" I said. Johnny smiled. "Where do you want to go?" Johnny asked. "We should go to the lot" I said. "Okay" said Johnny. When we got there the lot,we just laid on the ground looking at the sky. We were so focused on the sky that we didn't see the Mustang park on the side of the road. I then felt someone kick my side. I looked up to see Socs standing there. I looked at Johnny and someone kicked him to. "Both of you get up" a Soc said. Me and Johnny both got up. Of course Jay had to see us. I sighed. "Leave us alone Jay" I said. "No. You know,am still mad at you" said Jay. "What does  Johnny have to do about this?" I asked. "He's your friend so I can hurt him to" said Jay. Jay then punched me hard in the stomach. I fell to the ground. When I looked up two Socs held Johnny as some Soc was punching him. I was going to go help Johnny but then I got grabbed. I knew it was Jay. He turned me around to face him. He punched in the face and pulled me in close to him. We were only inches apart. I looked over at Johnny and they were still punching him. Jay grabbed my chin to meet his glaze. "If you try the best me up again I'll make sure Johnny gets hurt even more. You hear me" Jay said. I nodded my head yes. "Good girl" said Jay. Jay snapped his fingers and his gang started walking over to him. I tried to leave but yet again Jay grabbed me. "Am not done with you yet" said Jay.

Johnny's POV

Jay punched Jasmine hard in the stomach. I was about to go help her but then I felt two Socs grabbed from behind. Another Soc was in front of me beating me up. I tried to get out of the Socs grip but they kept on tightening it. Eventually I just stayed still. It only felt like a few minutes of the beating me up. Then Jay snapped his fingers and the Socs started walking towards him. I saw that Jasmine was trying to make her way over here but then Jay grabbed her. I tried walking over there but I fell to the ground. "Need a hand?" someone asked. I took his hand but when I got up no one was there. Okay I believe in ghosts now. I then ran over to Jasmine's side. "Leave her alone Jay" I said. Jay turns his attention to me. "Make me" said Jay. I then saw him tighten his grip on Jasmine more. "Johnny run. Don't tell the gang about this though" said Jasmine. "No am not leaving you" I said. Jay then fell to the ground. When he looked up his eyes widened and him and his gang left. I looked at Jasmine and her eyes were wide. "Okay ghosts are real" I said. "I agree" said Jasmine. "Let's get home" I said. "Good idea. Let's agree not to tell the gang about this" said Jasmine. "I agree" I said. When we got back to the house,me and Jasmine ran to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When we put we went to the couch and sat down. Luckily the gang didn't ask and questions. I didn't want to talk about what happened.

Bob's

I decided to go to the lot. When I got there I saw Johnny getting beat up. I then saw Jasmine get punched by Jay. He then pulled her in close. He then said something to her in a deep voice. Jay the snapped his fingers and the Socs who were beating you Johnny started walking over to him. I then saw Jay grabbed Jasmine. I went to go up Johnny even though I really didn't want to. Johnny is her friend. I think I would rather have him alive so he can suffer. I want the whole to be alive. They'd probably be so confused. "Need a hand?" I asked. Johnny took my hand. When he got up he looked confused. He the ran to Jasmine's side. "Leave her alone Jay" said Johnny. "Make me" said Jay.  I then saw am tighten his grip on Jasmine. I then decided to punch them. When he looked up at me he ran away. Jasmine and Johnny then decided to go home. Am glad I was got there at the right time. I think she was going to get kidnapped if I hadn't done anything. Am so glad I was there.

Hey guys! I hope you liked that chapter. Have a good day. Stay Gold