Different Day

Jasmine's POV

It is February 15th. Valentine's Day was good yesterday. Pony and Johnny aren't going to school today for some reason. I don't think there sick. I think they are doing on something with Darry. I guess it's just me and Kate walking to school. Steve is going to pick her up after school today which leaves me to walking alone. He offered to pick me up but I said no. Today is a different day I guess. I have never walked home by myself before. I hope I don't end up getting jumped. Kate turned the corner so now am alone. Am fine with being alone I just can't stop thinking about Socs for some reason. I heard a car behind me. I turned around to see a Mustang. The car is driving slowly so someone probably saw me. Of course they saw me. "Hey sweetheart,how about we take you to school" someone said. I looked up and I didn't recognize the Soc. At least it wasn't Mark and Jay. But at least I know who they are. I don't the Socs who are near me right now. I wish I would just get left alone. Of course these Socs had to me boys too. I only know two Socs who are girls. They are also my friends. I kept on walking. "Hey am talking to you!" He yelled. I am kinda scared now. I walked a little faster. I heard the car sped up. Someone opened there door to block my path in front of me. I tried walking behind me but of course there was a Soc there so it's not like I could cross the street. I guess am trapped then. There were four Socs. One of them was walking towards me. I tried to walk past him but he blocked me. The next thing I knew I got pinned against a fence. I got his hand off of me and tried running away from them. I guess that was a bad idea because two of them tackled me to the ground. I tried to get up but they pinned me to the ground. One of the Socs twisted my arms behind my back. Why can't I just get left alone. Am worried that am going to be late to school then my 'parents' are going to get a call saying that I got marked absent. Someone put there blade to the side of my face. "Please let me go. I can't be late to school" I said. "Fine. Am Adam by the way. Nice to meet you. And what is your name miss?" Good to no that not every Soc knows who I am. "Jasmine Jewels" I said. "Pretty name for a pretty girl" said Adam. "Are you in charge?" I asked. "Yeah" said Adam. "Good to know. Can I go to school now?" I asked. "Oh yeah. I forgot for a second" said Adam. The two Soc let me go for second so I could get up. I then got grabbed again once I got up. "Am still driving you to school though" said Adam. "Not happening" I said. "Oh really" said Adam. The Socs tighten up on me and walked me to the car. Why is this happening to me again? When we got to school I slapped Adam on the face and ran away from the Socs before they had time to react. He is probably mad at me now but I don't care. Luckily I wasn't late to school. The bell is going to ring in five minutes. I kept my head down and walked to my first period. Of course I had to bump in someone. I looked up and realized that I ran into Jay. Why do I have to see him everyday? I tried leave but he grabbed me and turned me around. I guess I shouldn't really be surprised about that. "Your a little later then usual" said Jay. "Yeah and I don't want to talk about it" I said sternly. "You well talk to me about if I want you too which I don't" said Jay. "Whatever" I said. The rest of the day was fine.

Kate's POV

I didn't see Zack today. Am happy about that. Today was actually a really good day. Steve just picked me up from school. I think Jasmine is walking home alone today. I hope she is okay. I hope she doesn't get jumped. When we got to the Curtis house there was a red beat up car there. Me and Steve looked at each other then walked inside. When Johnny saw us he went over to me then hugged and kissed me. "Kate I got my driver's license today!" Johnny said excitedly. "Oh cool. That explains the car" I said. "Yeah. I really like it" said Johnny. "I can work on the car if you want me to Johnny" said Steve. "Okay thanks. I well let you know if I need your help" said Johnny. "Hey Kate,hey Steve" said Pony. "Hey Pony" I said. "Hi" said Steve. "I hope Jasmine is okay" said Johnny. "Me to" I said.

Jasmine's POV

I was about a block away from the Curtis house when a Mustang pulls up next to me. It looks like Adam's car. "Hey Jasmine. I guess it's time finish what we started" said Adam. I decided to walk toward the direction of the lot. I decided I didn't want them to find out where my friends house is. I walked a little  faster and once again one of the Socs opened there door to block my path. Great am trapped again. That's nice. I got pinned to the ground. Once again one of the Socs twisted my arms behind my back and I got a blade pressed against my face. "Let me go!" I yelled. Adam slapped me across the face. "That's for slapping me earlier" said Adam. I tried to get out of the Socs grip but he tightened it even more. "Just stop" I said. "Shut up" said Adam. I stopped talking. I didn't feel like causing any trouble right now. It doesn't mean I won't get hurt though. "Good girl. Now you are going to do as I say. You are going to come with us for awhile" said Adam. "Not happening" I said. Adam removed the blade from my face to my arm. He lifted up my leather jacket sleeve a little and cut me. It was a deep cut. It was kinda long but at least it well be covered up. It really sting right now. "Please stop" I said. "Make me" he said. He lifted up my other sleeve and did the same thing. "Fine. I well go with you" I said. "Good" he said. I heard a blade behind me and they ran away. "This won't be the last you see me Jasmine!" Adam yelled. I turned around and saw nobody there. That was weird. I ran to the Curtis house and saw a red beat up car there. "Jasmine guess what. I got my driver's license!" Johnny said excitedly. "Oh cool. Am so happy for you" I said. He smiled then walked away. Today was a different day for sure.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it is a little too long. Am trying to make them shorter but I don't want much parts. Like part 1 and part 2. Anyways have a good day. Stay Gold